Re: "Hail Satan" abortion protests in Austin tx.

  • joaquin1saved
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 11, 2013
      --- In Escape_from_the_Fellowship@yahoogroups.com, its_just_me_nancy <no_reply@...> wrote:

      > I totally agree with showing these girls/women videos, or a real time
      > ultrasound of the baby of to a pregnant woman considering an abortion,
      > but the pro-abortion grousp do not want that because it WOULD cause many
      > of these women to re-think their decision.
      >
      > You know I have a 6 month old grandbaby girl, and at 16 weeks her
      > ultra sound showed her sucking her thumb.

      > --- In Escape_from_the_Fellowship@yahoogroups.com, kenhaining777 wrote:
      > >

      > > Nancy said:
      > >
      > > [MY BODY - MY CHOICE - sorry doesn't work for a baby at 20 weeks
      > > gestation.]
      > >
      > > Medical scientists have pretty proven that an unborn baby is sentient,
      > > self aware, at 4 months gestation. Anyone who wants a late term
      > > abortion should have to watch 3 or 4 of them before they go through
      > with
      > > it. They should have detailed videos for these women to watch. It
      > > would probably all but eliminate late term abortions. Nothing like
      > > seeing it for what it is.
      > >
      > > Shalom
      > > Ken

      Joaquin:

      I agree on these points. I've heard of videos on the internet of late term abortions where babies are fighting the knife as it butchers them, I don't think I could bring myself to watch it though. The main thing that outraged me was that pro abortionist kept chanting "hail Satan" at the pro lifers. As in one video shows, during them singing amazing grace. Another is as they are on a platform speaking.

      Is that their true colors coming out? It was done in a very diabolic manner, very creepy as they hailed in unison. Many more videos are out there from what I hear but not on youtube. If anything that type of behavior should make people more pro life. It was bad taste and poor judgment for their movement to hail Satan, makes them look very bad.

      I think its human nature of ignorant people to love evil. In almost every decadent society they sacrifice children. I once knew a Satanist who wanted to get me into it. I actually wanted to as well, and at one point was reading various books he provided on it. What really interested me about it at the time was using spells on women to get them into your bed, he swore by the power it had. After some time of reading and more questions, he told me if I really wanted power with Satan I needed to defile something innocent, corrupt the pure and even hurt children. At that point I wanted nothing to do with it ever again.

      I challenge people to look up where abortion has it's roots in the USA. I might perhaps dig up some info about it in future posts. It goes back to racism and eugenics.
    • John
      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 12, 2013
        Abortion is such an emotive subject. One that I can never consider lightly. Though in general I am against abortion on demand, I also realise and support the notion that there must be exceptions.

        http://www.thepetitionsite.com/203/662/193/give-11-year-old-chilean-a-life-saving-abortion/

        This here is one of those exceptions. Another was my own cousin, whom was forced into an abortion by the fact that due to the failure of a placenta to form, she was 100% going to die. She chose correctly, and had the baby aborted. She has never tried again, felt the risk was not worth it.

        Abortion as a form of contraception? No bloody way. As the result of a violent rape? Well, then perhaps so. But how many abortions are really for that reason.

        An 11 year child that is pregnant because her step dad raped her?

        Message 3 of 10 , Jul 12, 2013
          [An 11 year child that is pregnant because her step dad raped her?]

          We should definitely abort the step dad.

        • John
          Message 4 of 10 , Jul 12, 2013
            You certainly wont hear any argument from me on that one - preferably with a blow torch. One nerve ending at a time. Or is that a bit extreme?

            Message 5 of 10 , Jul 14, 2013

              John said:

              [You certainly wont hear any argument from me on that one - preferably with a
              blow torch. One nerve ending at a time. Or is that a bit extreme?]

              I'm more primitive. I would burn him on an X cross.

              I have always hated people who will hurt kids. I had a violent step father who tossed me down stairs, slammed me against walls, smashed me with his fists, bounced a fish bowl off my head, and other such things, when I was between 4 and 6 years old. Had he not had a severe stroke due to a blood clot that he developed during the Korean War, I might not be here. What he did was literally life threatening. It was amazing that I didn't end up crippled. Perhaps all those blows to the head is part of the reason I joined the fellowship. After his medical difficulties, and he being disabled, he never physically hurt me again. We were pretty good friends up until he died back in 2006, but those years of his violence towards me were never brought up.

              Even so, I prefer what I went through to what those who experienced sexual abuse from adults when they were kids went through. Child molestors and rapists are amongst the lowest forms of life on Earth. Their sexual appetite is perverse, and they are perverts. They are the ones constantly pushing for lower "age of consent," and really, they want no restrictions at all on their sexual activity. I laugh at the idea that we shouldn't discrminate against anyone for "sexual preferences." What? I'm supposed to ignore perversion, and rapists, and child molestors, and people having sex with animals, and just call that "sexual prefernces"? Once a society drops its guard on sexual perversion, the dam tends to break. The pedophiles are lined up for their "rights" to molest your children.

              The Bible teaches that a person who shows no mercy will have no mercy. I can think of no one more merciless than a child molestor. Then there is this rot about them being this way because they themselves were molested. If anything, that should teach them to NOT molest children. Should I have treated my children the way my step father treated me and used an excuse of having been put through that way myself? Instead, it made me never want to hurt a child. Some people think these sexual predators need counseling. Again, my treatment is the buring X cross.

              On a side note, I had an "evangelist", aka, guest speaker, preach at my church and he told me an "interesting" story. He was preaching at another fellowship church, and in the middle of the week of evening meetings, this woman from the church was up in her kitchen making her coffee. She looked out the window into her yard, and there was one of the main disciples from the church having sex with her dog. She told the pastor about it, and that night, at the "revival meeting," the "evangelist" prayed a prayer of deliverance for this guy. He told me that he had to go to the rest room and wash his hands after "laying hands" on this guy. The line I used to hear about stuff like this is, "If this kind of stuff is going on in our churches, can you imagine the stuff that is going on in those other churches?" Yeah, right. I don't think the Baptists have that many of those kind of problems.