more churches are breaking away

  • exwaymanite
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2013
      I've heard about more churches breaking away in the US.

      Wondering what the future of this organization really is. I have little contact as to its current pulse. anyone have any info?
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2013

        exwaymanite said:

        [I've heard about more churches breaking away in the US.

        Wondering what the future of this organization really is. I have little contact
        as to its current pulse. anyone have any info?]

        I haven't heard anything myself.  Pastors would have to plan carefully to get out in order to escape having their churches smashed to pieces.  Wayman has pastors sign a document saying they will surrender all the physical and human resources, should they decide to leave the fellowship.  He will waive that document around and call the rebel pastor a liar, etc.

        However, some pastors must be getting really sick of the whole phony program.  Perhaps there are some who are managing to get away from the madness.

        Sorry, but I don't have any additional information about Potters House churches in the US making a break for it.