Re: (Un)happy anniversary George!

    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 23, 2013

      George said:

      [It is mind boggling to think that an idiot, like Wayman and his chosen elite,
      can get into your life and mess it up while you are just standing there like a
      mule not noticing what is happening with you – for years on end.]

      A very apt description.  That made me laugh out loud.  I suppose that is a sign that you are truly healed of the whole experience, when you can laugh about it.  Here we were thinking that we were the most enlightened people on the planet, and in reality, we were exactly as you just described.  Once the pain of that realization passes, the humor is inescapable.

      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 26, 2013
        This was sent to my mailbox by someone with the ID barean71

        I have watched / read this board from a distance &.......

        1). How do you think people view your comments in light of the fact that you left 20years ago, divorced (sorry) & are no longer a christian (even sorrier)?

        2). These boards are a very outdated form of communication.

        3).Some of the things you speak about are reasonably close to the mark, but a lot of it is not even close to the truth.

        4). At times you comments just distintigrate into character assasination...

        5). the amount of people posting appears to be decreasing quite a lot. I think the majority of posts are between yourself and maybe half a dozen others?

        6). Do you still see yourself talking about this group in 10 years?

        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 26, 2013
          barean71 said:

          [I have watched / read this board from a distance &.......]

          Do you step about 10 feet back from your computer while you are reading here?

          barean71 said:

          [1). How do you think people view your comments in light of the fact that you left 20years ago, divorced (sorry) & are no longer a christian (even sorrier)?]

          I assume you are talking to me.  George is very busy with his law practice, but if he gets a chance I am certain he can answer for himself.

          I left the fellowship of the Pope of Prescott 19 years ago next month.  The only sorry things about that are that I joined in the first place, and that I took so long to get out.

          Many of the marriages in the fellowship are contrived by the fellowship and its social organization.  Divorce is common amongst those couples who were married in it.  Suffice it to say that my ex wife and I had as friendly a divorce as you can have.  The marriage never should have happened in the first place.  Out of respect for her privacy, I don't go into details beyond that, and we are still friends.

          Many of the marriages in the fellowship are mockeries.  There has been quite a bit of adultery at the pastor/leadership level.  Jesus said I should judge such things as the fellowship by what they produce, that is, by their fruit.  The fruit of the fellowship is quite rotten.  I have tested those who claimed to be apostles and found them to be liars.

          On another note, the fellowship, following the pattern of Wayman O., has maliciously and deliberately broken up marriages when one of the spouses decides to leave that fellowship.  How wicked is that?  I didn't observe that from a distance, but close up.

          The fact that I decided, via intelligent examination, that I could no longer be a Bible believing Christian is not sorry.  It simply shows that I regained my ability to think for myself.

          barean71 said:

          [2). These boards are a very outdated form of communication.]

          Yet here you are, standing back from your computer, reading at a distance.

          barean71 said:

          [3).Some of the things you speak about are reasonably close to the mark, but a lot of it is not even close to the truth.]

          That's a typically vague remark, and not really worthy of comment.

          barean71 said:

          4). At times you comments just distintigrate into character assasination...

          I simply describe the character of Wayman O. and his top leaders.  Their character is vile.  The aforementioned breaking up of marriages is just one example of the many expressions of their vile character.  Again, as Jesus said, I know them by what they produce.  Whether I use the Bible they say they believe as a means of judging them, or just analyze their behaviors by the basic moral principles of the human race, they come up the same.

          barean71 said:

          5). the amount of people posting appears to be decreasing quite a lot. I think the majority of posts are between yourself and maybe half a dozen others?

          As I have said, the information is here for those who want to read it.  As with you, there is an unknown number of people reading here.  Yes, there are just a few right now who write here.   Participation varies with what's going on in the fellowship.  For example, when Wayman O. decided that the man he put in to replace Mike Mastin as the leader of Australia, David Vicary, was also a traitor who was plotting against Wayman, the message boards spiked with posts.  With over 30,000 posts here, there is plenty to read if someone wants to check it out, do searches on key words, etc.

          And from time to time new people do show up.

          6). Do you still see yourself talking about this group in 10 years?

          It will always be a reference point for me, as it took quite a chunk out of my life.  Not sure what will be going on in the future, and a major factor is Wayman O. perishing from the Earth.  He may outlive me, though, you never know.  In any event, the fellowship represents the larger topic of religion for me, and I think I will always be interested in that while I am in this life.

          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 26, 2013
            As a moderator on this message board, Nancy also received the email from barean71, and she sent me her answer in an email.   I asked her if I could post it, and she said yes.

            I have watched / read this board from a distance &.......

            1). How do you think people view your comments in light of the fact that you left 20years ago, divorced (sorry) & are no longer a christian (even sorrier)?

            George remains a Christian believer, he just no longer practices his faith in a cult.

            2). These boards are a very outdated form of communication.

            Then why are you reading if it is so outdated? I KNOW that a lot of people who attend the PH and know in their hearts that all is not good read on this site. We have helped many people by letting them tell their experiences and encourage them by telling them eventually their lives will be better and normal again.

            3).Some of the things you speak about are reasonably close to the mark, but a lot of it is not even close to the truth.

            I think George is very honest, and any church that will come against a marriage is evil.

            4). At times you comments just distintigrate into character assasination...

            Wayman has no character. He is a wolf in sheep's clothing.

            5). the amount of people posting appears to be decreasing quite a lot. I think the majority of posts are between yourself and maybe half a dozen others?

            Actually it fluctuates. There have been several new members the past few months. Some of us just check in every now and then.

            6). Do you still see yourself talking about this group in 10 years?

            I will continue to speak of this cult until it is no longer around, it has hurt soooooooo many souls,and ruined lives. I will expose it as long as hurting people continue to show up.

            In Christ,
            Nancy

          • its_just_me_nancy
            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 26, 2013

              Do you step about 10 feet back from your computer while you are reading here?

              Ha. I missed that. That is funny... Maybe, he doesn't want to get too close to the screen lest he get a spirit from us! :-s

              And, now I do believe he was talking about YOU and not George. Oh well. As far as barean71 goes, he is not very much of a Berean because he certainly has not studies his bible for himself. I am sure, just like the rest of us - one day he will wake up and realize he has lost many years of his life, and it is sad.

              I am sooooooooooooooooo busy at work I haven't had much time to post. I see that Mark has stopped by and I'm glad he still alive and good!

              Shalom from Nancy in San Antonio who is clothed and in her right mind. :D