Social Media

  • applebiter801
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 25, 2013
      Does anyone else here use social media other than the leaving CFM group? I've been tweeting for some time and recently started getting into Tumblr and Instagram. Feel free to follow me. Sometimes it's just pics of Afghanistan but others, it's my kids, or some anti-CFM message.

      https://twitter.com/j_blatto
      http://jblatto.tumblr.com/
      http://www.instagram.com/j_blatto

      Look forward to following some of you back.

      Jose
      "My religion is the beat"
    • John
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 25, 2013
        Feel free to look me up on facebook. I don't make any use of those other social media, but it would be cool to meet on facebook. I have a number of American friends - none were CFM, some from my school days. Happy to know any good person, especially one that Potty House has maligned. Brothers in arms so to speak.

        --- In Escape_from_the_Fellowship@yahoogroups.com, "applebiter801" <applebiter801@...> wrote:

        > Does anyone else here use social media other than the leaving CFM group? I've been tweeting for some time and recently started getting into Tumblr and Instagram. Feel free to follow me. Sometimes it's just pics of Afghanistan but others, it's my kids, or some anti-CFM message.
        >
        > https://twitter.com/j_blatto
        > http://jblatto.tumblr.com/
        > http://www.instagram.com/j_blatto
        >
        > Look forward to following some of you back.
        >
        > Jose
        > "My religion is the beat"

      • applebiter801
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 26, 2013
          John

          I tried searching for you in FB but couldn't find you. I'm located at:

          www.facebook.com/jgutierrezgoe

          Jose
          My religion is the beat
          --- In Escape_from_the_Fellowship@yahoogroups.com, "John" <john.lunsmann@...> wrote:

          > Feel free to look me up on facebook. I don't make any use of those other social media, but it would be cool to meet on facebook. I have a number of American friends - none were CFM, some from my school days. Happy to know any good person, especially one that Potty House has maligned. Brothers in arms so to speak.
          >

          > --- In Escape_from_the_Fellowship@yahoogroups.com, "applebiter801" <applebiter801@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Does anyone else here use social media other than the leaving CFM group? I've been tweeting for some time and recently started getting into Tumblr and Instagram. Feel free to follow me. Sometimes it's just pics of Afghanistan but others, it's my kids, or some anti-CFM message.
          > >
          > > https://twitter.com/j_blatto
          > > http://jblatto.tumblr.com/
          > > http://www.instagram.com/j_blatto
          > >
          > > Look forward to following some of you back.
          > >
          > > Jose
          > > "My religion is the beat"

        • its_just_me_nancy
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 26, 2013
            I am on facebook.

            Nancy Mohel Buentello

            <applebiter801@...> wrote:

            > Does anyone else here use social media other than the leaving CFM
            group? I've been tweeting for some time and recently started getting
            into Tumblr and Instagram. Feel free to follow me. Sometimes it's just
            pics of Afghanistan but others, it's my kids, or some anti-CFM message.

            > https://twitter.com/j_blatto
            > http://jblatto.tumblr.com/
            > http://www.instagram.com/j_blatto
            >
            > Look forward to following some of you back.
            >
            > Jose
            > "My religion is the beat"

          • applebiter801
            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 26, 2013
              Nancy, I sent you a message on FB. I couldn't send a friend request.

              --- In Escape_from_the_Fellowship@yahoogroups.com, its_just_me_nancy <no_reply@...> wrote:

              > I am on facebook.
              >
              > Nancy Mohel Buentello
              >

              > --- In Escape_from_the_Fellowship@yahoogroups.com, "applebiter801"
              > <applebiter801@> wrote:
              > >
              > > Does anyone else here use social media other than the leaving CFM
              > group? I've been tweeting for some time and recently started getting
              > into Tumblr and Instagram. Feel free to follow me. Sometimes it's just
              > pics of Afghanistan but others, it's my kids, or some anti-CFM message.
              > >
              > > https://twitter.com/j_blatto
              > > http://jblatto.tumblr.com/
              > > http://www.instagram.com/j_blatto
              > >
              > > Look forward to following some of you back.
              > >
              > > Jose
              > > "My religion is the beat"

            • its_just_me_nancy
              Message 6 of 7 , Feb 26, 2013
                I will check it from my smart phone later. My work computer has facebook
                blocked, for very good reasons!

                <applebiter801@...> wrote:

                > Nancy, I sent you a message on FB. I couldn't send a friend request.
                >
                > --- In Escape_from_the_Fellowship@yahoogroups.com, its_just_me_nancy
                no_reply@ wrote:

                > > I am on facebook.
                > >
                > > Nancy Mohel Buentello
                > >

                > > --- In Escape_from_the_Fellowship@yahoogroups.com, "applebiter801"
                > > <applebiter801@> wrote:
                > > >
                > > > Does anyone else here use social media other than the leaving CFM
                > > group? I've been tweeting for some time and recently started getting
                > > into Tumblr and Instagram. Feel free to follow me. Sometimes it's
                just
                > > pics of Afghanistan but others, it's my kids, or some anti-CFM
                message.

                > > > https://twitter.com/j_blatto
                > > > http://jblatto.tumblr.com/
                > > > http://www.instagram.com/j_blatto
                > > >
                > > > Look forward to following some of you back.
                > > >
                > > > Jose
                > > > "My religion is the beat"

              • John
                Message 7 of 7 , Feb 26, 2013
                  Your not coming up in my search either - would facebook block it because of your location?

                  I use my real name here and on facebook, just John Lunsmann and I am in Australia. AT most I know of just 2 with my name, me and a chap in the US.