Re: Holy Guacamole

  • applebiter801
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 25, 2013
      I'm about to put in two posts that have been bothering me for a while now. I welcome any insight.

      --- In Escape_from_the_Fellowship@yahoogroups.com, its_just_me_nancy <no_reply@...> wrote:

      > I am extremely busy at work, and have not had much time to read ALL of
      > the posts, but I am happy to see all of the action on this site.
      >
      > George, Mr. Older than Methuselah, you didn't even say hello to me.
      > [[-(]
      >
      > Anyway, keep writing people, someone may be reading who desperately
      > needs to get OUT.
      >
      > Peace, Nancy

    • potkonyak
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 26, 2013
        Nancy said:
        [George, Mr. Older than Methuselah, you didn't even say hello to me.]

        Hello Nancy! I am sooooo busy too; I even do not say hello to myself ¡V if I ever manage to get in front of a mirror...

        Good to see you in good spirits and leaving the fellowship behind ¡V as a dog leaves [you know what] behind... ƒº
        shalom,
        george
      • its_just_me_nancy
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 26, 2013

          Oh my George!! I understand. I am a busy little bee too!

          Take care of yourself, okay?!!

          Nancy