Re: Pastor Nur Rashid meets with joaquin1saved

  • joaquin1saved
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2013
      --- In Escape_from_the_Fellowship@yahoogroups.com, kenhaining777 <no_reply@...> wrote:

      > The original post appears below this one.
      >
      > It is rare that someone who is in the fellowship, and certainly someone
      > who is in the "ministry," will have any kind of interactions with ex
      > members of Wayman's World. It does happen, though. I must note that
      > one of the cornerstones of Waymanism is to have nothing to do with ex
      > members. This is especially true of having anything to do with ex
      > members who voice their reasons for leaving Waymanland. The teaching of
      > Waymanism goes as far as saying that if you have anything to do with an
      > ex member, the ex member will impart a demon spirit to you, a spirit of
      > rebellion.
      >
      > That brings up another point. The general position of Waymanism
      > concerning ex members is that they are backsliders. There are a few
      > words spoken about ex members that say there might be a chance that they
      > are still saved, but if they at all voice their reasons for leaving the
      > fellowship, it is pretty much a given that they are demon possessed
      > backsliders. Avoidance of these ex members is therefore the overriding
      > rule of the Kingdom of Wayman.
      >
      > When someone starts to ignore any of the core teachings of Waymanchrist,
      > they put themselves in jeopardy. That is, if their behavior is
      > reported, then they could be instantly removed from "ministry." One
      > man, who would interact with us ex members on the message boards, voiced
      > his own objection to a pastor in Australia being removed from his church
      > for renting a DVD. Most probably the leadership wanted to remove him
      > anyway, and used the DVD rental as an excuse, but this does illustrate
      > how someone can suddenly be called into a meeting and lose their
      > position in Wayman O.'s fellowship.
      >
      > Another tactic that you will find used in Waymanland is forcing the
      > person who made contact with these so called demon possessed backsliders
      > to renounce them. You will be called upon to cut them off, and
      > preferably tell them off as you are doing so. You will be expected to
      > curse them in prayer, and to thank God for leadership showing you how
      > the Devil was about to destroy you through this wicked backslider.
      >
      > This all relates back to Wayman the Haman's demand for absolute loyalty
      > to him. If anyone has left and said that his "ministry" is anything
      > less than the greatest thing in the Earth today, then he expects you to
      > cut them off, pray against them, and speak evil of them. Please note,
      > Wayman's history reveals that he will let adultery in leaders and
      > pastors slide, but he will not tolerate anyone who is friendly to ex
      > members who criticize his "ministry."
      >
      > Some of these current members, pastors, and leaders are kidding
      > themselves if they think the fellowship is evolving into anything less
      > than a vicious religious cult. Those lines about the fellowship
      > changing have been around for decades. There are minor adjustments here
      > and there, but the core teachings remain the same. In fact, thinking
> [...]

      Great points Ken, who knows.If it is as he says then maybe it's no big deal.It's just that Nur has a big heart, he told me he heard about all the crap going on while he was in the mission field and how it broke his heart.He was torn about returning becaused he loved the people of Costa Rica and emptied himself to share the gospel.

      He told me the fellowship has about 2000 churches 700 in the US and 1300 in foriegn countries.We discused that maybe why more churches are international is because of how insideous the evil that lurks in the US churches are.Which was the whole reason I left in the first place and what we were meeting about and dicussing

      Alot changed in the chucrh when he was away in the field and the most prominent members that had been there even longer than me were dropping like flies left and right.Nur told me he knew about it and that God had put on his heart to do as Jesus did when he went to the lost of Isreal first before the gospel was preached to gentiles and it was that prompting from God being the reason he sought me out.

      If the fellowship comes for him.I say game on!Jesus is the way the TRUTH and life.The truth shall set you free.

      2 Thessalonians 2:11-12

      King James Version (KJV)

      11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

      12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

      This verse comes to mind because what we are speaking here is the truth of what we experienced and saw with our own eyes and plainly speak it.It's funny how Wayman can bash someone like Rick Ross and call him an unbelieving jew.Why critizie him and bring up that he is jewish?Why not look at why he targeted the door in the first place?It was because people came to Rick Ross with grievences against the church and he helped the people.The issues about the people are never adressed but the messengers are attacked, go figure.If thats the way it must will play out so be it.The truth always speaks louder.Also I can't seem to hear what the minions say anyways because thier actions are to loud.