Re: My belief

  • its_just_me_nancy
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2011

      Well hello there Donna...

      Long time no "see"....

      So, I am your inspiration in bringing you into this 'heretical' belief?!!! ;;)

      Like you, it wasn't a decision that came easy either.  And like you, this

      belief is the only one that makes sense to me, and my God given conscience.

      No, it's not the status quo .... but just because 99.9% of christians believe

      that God will torture unbelievers in eternal punishment doesn't mean that

      it is so....  God's grace does not expire when we do.

      So many mistranslations in the bible of the word "eternity"...

      Just because the majority thinks they are right... .doesn't mean that they are.

      Thanks for coming by!

      Shalom, Nancy