update??

  • sarah_magele
    Message 1 of 21 , Feb 1, 2010
      Hi all, havent been on here or really conversed with anyone from here in so long so am just wondering what the latest is in Waymans world?
      Last I heard,David vicarys no longer in the fellowship?? Is that right and if so, what is he doing now?
      My sister is still in the fellowship in Oz but yeah, havent talked to her in years, not my choice but hey. Miss her so much.
      Anyway, be good to hear back!

      Sarah
      Message 2 of 21 , Feb 1, 2010

        [Hi all, havent been on here or really conversed with anyone from here in so long
        so am just wondering what the latest is in Waymans world?
        Last I heard,David vicarys no longer in the fellowship?? Is that right and if
        so, what is he doing now?
        My sister is still in the fellowship in Oz but yeah, havent talked to her in
        years, not my choice but hey. Miss her so much.
        Anyway, be good to hear back!

        Sarah]

        Hi Sarah.  Good to hear from you.

        Wayman essentially had a purge in Australia, similar to the one that he had in the U.S. back in 2000/2001.  David Vicary was branded an evil man who had been plotting, since his appointment as Prince of Australia, to pull out the Perth church, and take as many of the Australian Potter's Houses with him as he could.  Wayman had demanded that Vicary resign, but Vicary's church council supported Vicary in refusing to do so.  However, Wayman was able to eventually persuade the church council to also ask for Vicary's resignation. So, in the end, Vicary resigned.

        The Perth church was badly split over the matter, and Wayman himself pastored the church for a short period of time.  Wayman eventually appointed Tom Payne, who had been pastoring in Gallup, New Mexico, and who is a member of the "board of elders," to take over the Perth church and the oversight of Australia's Potter's House churches.

        In the mean time, a couple of the members who left the Perth church started another church, Eternity Church, and they asked David Vicary to be their pastor.  Vicary accepted the appointment and a large number of the members of the Perth Potter's House have gone with Vicary.  This, naturally, caused Vicary to be branded a rebel and a covenant breaker.  Wayman has pastors and leaders sign some funky document saying that pastors who leave the fellowship will surrender "human resources" back to the fellowship.  The fact that many perfer to stay with Vicary, over the new and improved leader, Tom Payne, constitutes Wayman stating that Vicary is a covenant breaker.

        My own opinion is that the best thing that people can do in this situation is to get away from both parties, that is, the Potter's House and Eternity Church.  It is a good opportunity to take some time out from constant church attendance and decide for themselves what they believe in the spiritual and religious sense, and if they still want to go to church, take the time to check out a few churches before they decide which one to attend.

        That's the short hand version.  I'll see if I can did up a post from the recent past on the subject that will give you more information.

      • darren
        Message 3 of 21 , Feb 1, 2010
          <The fact that many perfer to stay with Vicary, over the new and improved leader, Tom Payne, constitutes Wayman stating that Vicary is a covenant breaker.>

          And the highly advanced spiritually enlightened representative of God Wayman stated over the pulpit that Dave Vicary is a spiritual pedephile and those advanced christians super sensitive to the will and commandments of God don't so much as blind an eyelid.  Wayman is greater than any pope, nothing he says or does is ever viewed as sin no matter what it is.  In fact since it is Wayman he could do anything the bible names as sinful and that would be mysteriously classed as righteous because he is Wayman the grand.

          Also to add, the new king of Australia Tom Payne preach a mens discipleship class shortly after his placement and it the topic was on rebellion.  Took Payne a whole 40 minutes to prove from the bible that anyone that has their own will and freedom of choice to make their own decisions is in rebellion to God, this of course means that members have no choice except to be fully immersed in the complete fellowship experience otherwise they are rebels against the will of God for their life.  And of course the spiritually advanced highly trained bible students of the fellowship sat there and confirmed everything Payne taught was biblical.  Have a chuckle with that one.  If I ever get round to it I'll make a youtube video from that sermon, classic fellowship garbage.

          Darren
          http://au.youtube.com/user/darrenss1

[...]

          Yahoo!7: Catch-up on your favourite Channel 7 TV shows easily, legally, and for free at PLUS7. Check it out.
          Message 4 of 21 , Feb 1, 2010

            Darren said:

            [And the highly advanced spiritually enlightened representative of God Wayman stated over the pulpit that Dave Vicary is a spiritual pedephile and those advanced christians super sensitive to the will and commandments of God don't so much as blind an eyelid.  Wayman is greater than any pope, nothing he says or does is ever viewed as sin no matter what it is.  In fact since it is Wayman he could do anything the bible names as sinful and that would be mysteriously classed as righteous because he is Wayman the grand.]

            This is amazingly true.

            One of the defenses I heard, from back in the old days, was that for someone to think that they had the same privlidges as the leaders, and particularly Wayman, was to be deluded and in gross pride.  In other words, it was OK for the leader and his appointed sub leaders to behave like arrogant asses, but if you did it, then you were lifted up in the pride of the Devil.

            King Nebuchadnezzar said:

            "But at the end of that period, I, Nebuchadnezzar, raised my eyes toward heaven and my reason returned to me, and I blessed the Most High and praised and honored Him who lives forever;
            For His dominion is an everlasting dominion,
            And His kingdom endures from generation to generation.
            All the inhabitants of the earth are accounted as nothing,
            But He does according to His will in the host of heaven
            And among the inhabitants of earth;
            And no one can ward off His hand
            Or say to Him, 'What have You done?'" (Daniel 4:34-35)

            This is exactly how Wayman is viewed in the fellowship that he created, that is, he is viewed the way that Nebuchadnezzar views the Most High God in this Scripture.  This shows that Wayman has indeed been put in the place  of God Himself amongst the people of Waymanland.  No one can really question Wayman.  They must approach him with reverence and fear.  He can call anyone any name he wants, and slander others to his heart's content, but let one person raise an objection to Wayman and he or she is branded a rebel, and usually a host of other things.

            To call someone a spiritual pedephile is the height of slander.  I'm from New York City, originally, and that's a good way to have someone find you and call you into account.  In other words, the person who spoke the slander would either take that back or end up in a fight.  Or, for the more civilized, it would have ended up in court as a slander suit.

            I find it amazing that so many of the things that Wayman calls others fit Wayman so well.

            Message 5 of 21 , Feb 1, 2010

              [Also to add, the new king of Australia Tom Payne preach a mens discipleship class shortly after his placement and it the topic was on rebellion.  Took Payne a whole 40 minutes to prove from the bible that anyone that has their own will and freedom of choice to make their own decisions is in rebellion to God, this of course means that members have no choice except to be fully immersed in the complete fellowship experience otherwise they are rebels against the will of God for their life.  And of course the spiritually advanced highly trained bible students of the fellowship sat there and confirmed everything Payne taught was biblical.  Have a chuckle with that one.  If I ever get round to it I'll make a youtube video from that sermon, classic fellowship garbage.

              Darren]

              In the early days Wayman chose men to be leaders who were either some of his original pioneer pastors, or men who joined us from the outside and made constant statements concerning how superior the fellowship was to all other Christian groups.  Harry Hills was a good example of the latter.

              These men were typically blindly loyal to Wayman O., and Wayman gave them an enemy: Foursquare leadership.  It was constantly affirmed that Wayman was a true man of God, a prophet and an apostle, and that the Foursquare leadership, like the Pharisees did with Jesus, opposed Wayman's anointing.  This was built up until the break off with Foursquare circa 1982/1983.

              What happened after the break off with Foursquare was that the main leaders remained extremely loyal to Wayman up until shortly before 1990.  In the very late 80s some of the leaders, as they hit middle age, got tired of Wayman being the absolute dictator that he had set himself up to be.  So, they questioned some things, and finally, not getting anywhere with The Pope of Prescott, they broke off the fellowship.  Suddenly we had men who had professed psychotic loyalty to Wayman saying that Wayman had problems and that the fellowship was, in some ways at least, messed up.

              This led to a war against the "rebels," and these rebels were painted out to be like Lucifer and the fallen angels of the Bible.  I had one fellowship leader tell me that the break up of the Soviet Union was a direct result of Ron Jones breaking off the fellowship.  This leader explained to me that Ron Jones' rebellion had disrupted the very fabric of the spiritual world and had thus destabilized the nations of the world.  How crazy is that?

              The remaining leaders went into even more fanatical loyalty to Wayman.  They derided "the dearly departed brethren" as Satan's spawn and one leader even declared them to be apostate.  Loyalty to Wayman was lifted up as the chief of all Christian virtues.  All other attributes of Christian character took a back seat to being faithful to Main Man Mitch.

              Ironically, many of these same leaders, who so fiercely lifted up Wayman to the heavens, were to themselves end up rebelling against Waymanchrist.  In the year 2000 it was demanded of Bill Coolidge that he give up his church in Yuma, Arizona.  Coolidge, backed by his church council, refused to resign.  This led to Wayman sending in first Kevin Foley, and then Scott Ladies Man Lamb, to split Coolidge's church.  Hank Houghton wrote a letter of protest concerning how Coolidge was treated, and was himself forced out of the fellowship.  A string of others, including former Wayman fanatics Greg Johnson and Harry Hills, also joined the exodus.

              Over the years Wayman has, one by one, replaced his original leaders with men who are inclined to be totally submissive to the spirit of Waymanchrist.  I have seen more and more men, who I personally consider to be of the very spineless sort, appointed to be "elders."  The new and improved board of elders is made up of men who know the importance of following the will of Wayman above all else.

              To illustrate this, I had asked a question at the time of Vicary's demise.  I asked how many of the board of elders members called Dave Vicary to discuss the issues with him before they signed the letter demanding his resignation.  Demanding the resignation of a national leader of Australia would be no light thing.  This was Vicary's life career.  To sign a letter demanding his resignation, simply based on a command of Wayman, would indicate that these men are a farce as far as being true members of a board of elders.  I would be willing to bet that most, if not all the board of elders members, signed the letter demanding Vicary's resignation without so much as talking to Dave Vicary for even five minutes.

              The board of elders is a smokescreen for the absolute rulership of The Pope of Prescott.  Wayman formed the original board of elders circa 1991.  Supposedly, as Wayman announced, these men had the right to discipline him, and even remove him from being leader of the fellowship and a pastor in the fellowship.  The moment three of them disagreed with Wayman about his treatment of the rebels who were associated with Ron Jones, Wayman dismissed them from the board.  Yet, no one batted an eye.

              There's really only one leader of the fellowship.  That is why as soon as a new leader is appointed over an area, to replace a rebel, that new leader reaffirms that loyalty to Waymanchrist is far more important that your freedom or free will.  It is the very essence of your spiritual health.  At least that's the line they give you.

              Get out while the getting's good.

            • darren
              Message 6 of 21 , Feb 1, 2010
                <I find it amazing that so many of the things that Wayman calls others fit Wayman so well.>

                Like "rebelling" against leadership, what a classic that Wayman has demonstrated a skill for.  On the other hand the great Mitch has invented doctrines to cover his own sinfulness such as trashing your own family when they don't want anything to do with the fellowship.  So if they aren't with you they are against you, classic cult mentality; especially when its taken out of context and unbalanced out of the pages of scripture, much like - whom are my brothers, sisters and family as Jesus said but take it out of context and you turn God into an anti-family God which is not true of scripture.

                I have lost count of all the times fellowship pastors added up have actually contradicted themselves and each other so many times all depending on their perspective on the given situation.  Questioning headship can land you as either rebel or freedom fighter.  Shaking hands with people can either be friendly and righteous or endorsing rebels depending on the given situation.  The way the fellowship manage scripture and preach at people is so pathetic and CFM central its just a shame they continue to get new recruits through the back door because they know how to play the game.

                Message 7 of 21 , Feb 1, 2010
                  <To illustrate this, I had asked a question at the time of Vicary's demise.  I asked how many of the board of elders members called Dave Vicary to discuss the issues with him before they signed the letter demanding his resignation.  Demanding the resignation of a national leader of Australia would be no light thing.  This was Vicary's life career.  To sign a letter demanding his resignation, simply based on a command of Wayman, would indicate that these men are a farce as far as being true members of a board of elders.  I would be willing to bet that most, if not all the board of elders members, signed the letter demanding Vicary's resignation without so much as talking to Dave Vicary for even five minutes.>

                  This situation really revealed that the fellowship literally has and is going no where.  When the great Wayman departs the fellowship will break up into a 1000 tiny bits.  There must be 100's of pastors that have to be threatened with rebellion just to keep them quiet on a regular basis.  Without Wayman the rebellion doctrine will have no grounds to be charged.  There were many very well placed Australian pastors like Walsh that were objective to the way Mitch dealt with Vicary with basically everything about due process and fair trials preached in the Australian fellowship was thrown out the window by Mitch.

                  The Matt 18 doctrine held in the Australian fellowship was the primary christian way disagreements should be worked out for them if they were to sought them out in a christian manner (in their eyes).  Not only does Mitch not hold to the Australian values but he also encouraged rebellion throught the likes of Tilli and McCann (spelling??).  So the reality is Wayman does not want a fair way where everyone gets a say, he wants to wave his hand and throw the rights of everyone else away.  The only rights that exists in the fellowship are the rights of Wayman because the fellowship belongs to him.

                  What amazed me is how Payne removed accountibilty in Australia with one swoop of a rebellion charge, its just the most bizare thing.  And simply by suggesting rebellion from the lips of Wayman is a clear conviction, no trial is required so he is the prosecutor, judge, jury and excecutioner all on his lonesome.  His so-called board are simply henchmen to carry out his commandments.

                  Even in those few months later in Perth they made the transition of deleting their history and pretending it never happened, before long they start claiming God is doing a powerful work in Perth, soul saved...  Bla, bla, bla, bunch of jerks.....

                  Message 8 of 21 , Feb 1, 2010

                    Darren said:

                    [This situation really revealed that the fellowship literally has and is going no where.  When the great Wayman departs the fellowship will break up into a 1000 tiny bits.]

                    Once, when Hank Houghton was preaching for me, as he was sitting in the back of the church before the service started, he looked up at me from his chair and said, "If Mitchell dies this fellowship will shatter into a thousand pieces."  He then went on to say that he was praying that Wayman would last until the rapture to avoid such a disaster.

                    Even back then I wondered how we could say that God built the fellowship if the fellowship's survival was so dependent on Wayman O. I think anyone with even a few functioning brain cells in that organization knows that the fellowship will not remain intact once The Little Big Man hits the pavement.

                    Message 9 of 21 , Feb 1, 2010
                      Darren said:

                      [The Matt 18 doctrine held in the Australian fellowship was the primary christian way disagreements should be worked out for them if they were to sought them out in a christian manner (in their eyes).  Not only does Mitch not hold to the Australian values but he also encouraged rebellion throught the likes of Tilli and McCann (spelling??).  So the reality is Wayman does not want a fair way where everyone gets a say, he wants to wave his hand and throw the rights of everyone else away.  The only rights that exists in the fellowship are the rights of Wayman because the fellowship belongs to him.]

                      Wayman sent out a letter instituting the Matthew 18 approach to settle disputes between pastors and church members, pastors and pastors, and pastors and leaders.  The only time the testimony of someone of "lower rank" would count, however, is if Wayman and the leadership had it in for the pastor or leader being accused.

                      So, the Matthew 18 approach was actually instituted by Wayman himself, but only in theory.  Once Wayman passes judgment on someone, you can throw the Matthew 18 approach out the window. That's the way Wayman handled it in the U.S., and that is the way he handles it anywhere in his fellowship.

                    • darren
                      Message 10 of 21 , Feb 1, 2010
                        <Wayman sent out a letter instituting the Matthew 18 approach to settle disputes between pastors and church members, pastors and pastors, and pastors and leaders.  The only time the testimony of someone of "lower rank" would count, however, is if Wayman and the leadership had it in for the pastor or leader being accused.>

                        I didn't actually know who started it, to think it was Wayman himself....

                        Honestly its part of the Australian way to have a fair go.  What Wayman done was anti-Australian as well as a violation of the very rule he claimed he would abide by.  The funny thing about claiming Vicary was racist BTW was that Mitch himself does not respect the Australian way, his view is that the Australian fellowship should model the U.S fellowship, that included the hell house, the sunday weddings and everything freakish about Wayman'O's Prescott brand.  This might be hard to believe but most Australians are proud Australians and don't want to follow everything the U.S does this is significant with the way Wayman is treating and managing the Australian fellowship.   I didn't know this but the Parramatta PH started doing the Hell House of Horrors in 2008 for halloween which to me has always been a U.S thing.  Every conference that I knew about in my 5 years U.S pastors always without failed made some comment about the Australian fellowship being too nice or Aussie being too "polite".  I can say that my so called former PH friends certainly weren't concerned with being polite or nice to me, they must of been convicted by the powerful words of Wayman and repented of their kindness...

                        This is a fair comment too that every single fellowship doctrine that is their own flavour has the ability to be twisted easy.  Pat Edwards accused me of not following the bible by not resolving my issues with Alex and Pat cited Matt 18 as his support.  Matt 18 is great to defend the pastors against accusations from members but crap for any member when they know they are being set up for a fall.  Even better for Wayman since Matt 18 doesn't even apply to him, much like that movie humbly called "Above the law".

                        Other times in a pastor vs pastor match Matt 18 is a sludge fest, all depends on who the "higher authority" is but even that is not enough.

                        Message 11 of 21 , Feb 1, 2010
                          Ken wrote:
                          [Wayman sent out a letter instituting the Matthew 18 approach to settle disputes between pastors and church members, pastors and pastors, and pastors and leaders.]

                          I think it's wrong. Matthew 18 is only for settling grievances by the members against their pastors or pastors against their leaders, that is, from bottom up.

                          When it comes for the grievances from top down, that is, members against pastors, pastors against leaders and leaders against Mitchell, the proper scripture to apply is Exodus 22:23.

                          shalom,
                          george
                        • potkonyak
                          Message 12 of 21 , Feb 1, 2010
                            Hey, Sarah, good to "see" you again!

                            --- In Escape_from_the_Fellowship@yahoogroups.com, "sarah_magele" <sarah_magele@...> wrote:

                            > Hi all, havent been on here or really conversed with anyone from here in so long so am just wondering what the latest is in Waymans world?
                            > Last I heard,David vicarys no longer in the fellowship?? Is that right and if so, what is he doing now?
                            > My sister is still in the fellowship in Oz but yeah, havent talked to her in years, not my choice but hey. Miss her so much.
                            > Anyway, be good to hear back!
                            >
                            > Sarah

                          • potkonyak
                            Message 13 of 21 , Feb 1, 2010
                              I meant to say:
                              When it comes for the grievances from top down, that is, Mitchell against leaders, leaders against pastors and pastors against members the proper scripture to apply is Exodus 22:23.
                            • sarah_magele
                              Message 14 of 21 , Feb 1, 2010
                                Hey all, thanks heaps for taking the time to fill me in, and good to see the familiar names on here,m i.e potkonyak, ken, wow time flies!
                                And yeah I agree with you Ken, if these people were wise, they wouldnt follow wayman nor david vicary because despite it all, how do we know the mindset the fellowship created in vicary over the years has now lost effect simply because he has cut loose?
                                Id stay clear from both these churches and use the time to spend time with God on my own.. Its amazing how much God can open your eyes in this way.
                                Wayman Mitchell disgusts me.

                                Message 15 of 21 , Feb 2, 2010

                                  Darren said:

                                  [Honestly its part of the Australian way to have a fair go.  What Wayman done was anti-Australian as well as a violation of the very rule he claimed he would abide by.  The funny thing about claiming Vicary was racist BTW was that Mitch himself does not respect the Australian way, his view is that the Australian fellowship should model the U.S fellowship, that included the hell house, the sunday weddings and everything freakish about Wayman'O's Prescott brand.  This might be hard to believe but most Australians are proud Australians and don't want to follow everything the U.S does this is significant with the way Wayman is treating and managing the Australian fellowship.]

                                  Wayman used to trash America as well.  He would trash "American Christianity" as this lukewarm and ineffective entity.  That's why we had to go back to the Book of Acts for our model.  Actually, Wayman's interpretation of the Book of Acts, based on selective, out of context Scriptures.

                                  He called us a spoiled generation in "America today."  He called us a stupid generation.  He called us cowards for not supporting the Vietnam War.  We were made out to be a bunch of self serving pigs who didn't want to really serve God.

                                  So, no marvel that he trashed Australia.  The aspect of Australia that he complained about the most, when he came back to the States, was the holidays that you guys take.  In most fellowship churches here in the U.S. it was frowned upon to take a vacation other than for conference.  Wayman and his leaders successfully subjugated most people to this line of thinking.  However, in Australia, based on Wayman's complaints, they just blinked at him and went on holiday anyway.  How dare they defy the king's command?

                                  Wayman told us with astonishment how his son got a two week paid vacation from his job in Australia after working there only 90 days.  It was an abomination in the sight of Waymanchrist, the slave driver, that companies would be so generous.

                                  So, Wayman and the boys decided to "work with it."  If they could, they would make Australian members of the Potter's House feel like they were missing God's will to go on holiday, but they can't.  Oh well.  As long as those members tithe and give offerings, I guess Wayman can put up with it.

                                  Message 16 of 21 , Feb 2, 2010

                                    Sarah said:

                                    [Hey all, thanks heaps for taking the time to fill me in, and good to see the
                                    familiar names on here,m i.e potkonyak, ken, wow time flies!]

                                    As George said, good to "see" you.  I hope you hang around for a bit and fill us in with what is going on with your life.

                                    I take it from your other post that your sister is still involved in Wayman's World.  Such a shame that she has "cut you off."  One of the most evil things that group does is separate their members from friends and family.

                                    Hopefully the shake up in Australia will also stimulate some of the people in the Potter's House churches in New Zealand to leave Waymanland.  Perhaps your sister will finally get out.

                                  • darren
                                    Message 17 of 21 , Feb 2, 2010
                                      <Wayman used to trash America as well.  He would trash "American Christianity" as this lukewarm and ineffective entity.>

                                      Since Wayman's view of full-on christianity is based on salvation by works its no wonder he trashed the churches in his own country.   I am still convinced the hyperactivity of the fellowship is due to a rejection of eternal security and going for the you must earn it approach.  So when he says American christianity is lukewarm he really means that he is questionig their salvation.  Wayman's so called full-on christianity is nothing other than blind fanaticism.

                                      <Actually, Wayman's interpretation of the Book of Acts, based on selective, out of context Scriptures.>

                                      There is very little this man actually interprets accurately from scripture.

                                      <He called us a spoiled generation in "America today."  He called us a stupid generation.  He called us cowards for not supporting the Vietnam War.  We were made out to be a bunch of self serving pigs who didn't want to really serve God.>

                                      One thing that used to piss me off is Wayman's gloating over guns and hunting he preaches in Australia to shock people as if Australians are the abnormal ones; he has a war like mentality and that certainly shows in the fruit of those that follow his lead.  So he hasn't gone so far as Muslims in their killing but he has used a war like method such as the military machine as his structure of rule and the military minded domination and intimidation as the backdrop for his psycho discipleship model.  OF course this only suits certain "stronger" types and that has always been the aim to recruit tougher individuals not poor disabled folks or the elderly for example.

                                      <So, no marvel that he trashed Australia.  The aspect of Australia that he complained about the most, when he came back to the States, was the holidays that you guys take.  In most fellowship churches here in the U.S. it was frowned upon to take a vacation other than for conference.  Wayman and his leaders successfully subjugated most people to this line of thinking.  However, in Australia, based on Wayman's complaints, they just blinked at him and went on holiday anyway.  How dare they defy the king's command?>

                                      A lot of U.S pastors tend to preach how they only have a week off work and use that one week to go to conference or boot camp or whatever.  So what the heck does that have to do with preaching the bible or challenging with "truths" of scripture??  The whole trip with the fellowship is to use the pulpit as the way to launch your demands of most of which have nothing to do with actual bible preaching.  So Australians get a month off a year what has that got to do with the bible and christianity?   A holiday is just what is needed to wake up and smell the real freedoms of Christ and that is the real threat that holidays could present, spending too much time away from the hyperactivity of CFM fanaticism and they'll start to realise that that crap has nothing to do with actually being a christian.

                                      <As long as those members tithe and give offerings, I guess Wayman can put up with it.>

                                      Make sure to remind them to save up their tithes and remember if you miss your tithe God is in the loans business and will expect 20% extra in return.  Otherwise you will be cursed..

                                      Message 18 of 21 , Feb 2, 2010
                                        Darren said:

                                        [Since Wayman's view of full-on christianity is based on salvation by works its no wonder he trashed the churches in his own country.   I am still convinced the hyperactivity of the fellowship is due to a rejection of eternal security and going for the you must earn it approach.  So when he says American christianity is lukewarm he really means that he is questionig their salvation.  Wayman's so called full-on christianity is nothing other than blind fanaticism.]

                                        Eternal security doctrine was considered the hallmark of the lukwarm by those of us in Wayman's World.  It was considered to be a cop out, an excuse for sin, and an excuse for not "doing something for God."  Those people who believed in eternal security didn't really "live for God," and were those who professed to know God, but by works they denied him.

                                        It was also believed that those Christian teachers who taught eternal security were evil false teachers, and were not saved, but damned.  They were, according to Waymanite teachings, setting a stumbling block for the weak and the new converts.

                                        Your salvation was always questioned, which is why they had altar calls in every regular service for the Christians to "get their hearts right with God."  Really, you were getting saved over and over again, although they worded it so that it didn't sound quite like that.  Instead they used that phrase, "get your heart right with God."  Members of the church who did not regularly answer altar calls were viewed dimly by the pastors. Especially if the pastor preached a sermon right at you, as they would frequently do.

                                        Wayman's religion is like so many others.  It leads people in circles.  They never get anywhere.  In reality they are, as Wayman calls them, human resources, and their main function is to populate a religious world that suits Lord Wayman, where all are subject to the "leadership," and, naturally, they are "called" to give money.  What did anyone really ever accomplish by being in the fellowship?  Is the world really a better place after all that time and effort?  Hardly.

                                        Hopefully, one of these days soon, they will have a massive exodus of people, and cease to be able to waste the lives of so many.

                                      • darren
                                        Message 19 of 21 , Feb 2, 2010
                                          <Your salvation was always questioned, which is why they had altar calls in every regular service for the Christians to "get their hearts right with God."  Really, you were getting saved over and over again, although they worded it so that it didn't sound quite like that.  Instead they used that phrase, "get your heart right with God."  Members of the church who did not regularly answer altar calls were viewed dimly by the pastors. Especially if the pastor preached a sermon right at you, as they would frequently do.>

                                          The thing is too that everything to do with "getting your heart right with God" had to do with your participation and integration towards the fellowship.  It had nothing to do with christianity but everything to do with removing everything in your life in order to make you a successful CFM slave.

                                          Every call to repentence had the agenda of being all about the fellowship and better serving the requirements of Waymanlands living for God standards and discipleship.  That is why such stupid things as get rid of your TV and getting people to make oaths of loyalty to the rules and regulations set by the fellowship are a top issue they has to be enforced.  This is why unchristian behavior against so called rebels isn't actually unchristian at all, or cutting your own family off, or forcing your family to attend 3-5 days of revival, missing dinner to attend church, holding onto bitterness against ex-members and encouraging gossipping and lies against so called rebels, sowing seeds of discord, bearing false witness and speaking lies, allowing your family to live in poverty by giving insane amounts of money to the church while the pastors are living the high life and of course the worse sins of not loving your pastor or thinking that what the pastors preach is just their opinion and no0t the voice of God, or thinking that your pastor doesn't actually have spiritual authority over you...etc  Real sins don't matter too much just "fellowship sins" (have to invent a new term there).

                                          Message 20 of 21 , Feb 2, 2010

                                            Darren said:

                                            [Real sins don't matter too much just "fellowship sins" (have to invent a new term there).]

                                            Fellowship sins were based on breaking fellowship laws.  "You teach as doctrines the commandments of men," comes to mind.

                                            They always based these laws on out of context, distorted Scripture.  They turned, "Forsake not the assembling of yourselves together," into, "You must not ever miss any scheduled church service."  They turned the teaching of not causing the weak brother in Christ to stumble into, "You must not ever go to the movies."  And there are a lot of other examples as well.

                                            Rebellion against Wayman carries a more severe, long lasting judgment against you than adultery.  That is something that fellowship history itself proves.  Wayman's law carries more weight than God's law in Waymanland.

                                          • darren
                                            Message 21 of 21 , Feb 2, 2010
                                              <Rebellion against Wayman carries a more severe, long lasting judgment against you than adultery.  That is something that fellowship history itself proves.  Wayman's law carries more weight than God's law in Waymanland.>

                                              I spent most the morning going over Tom Paynes rebellion so called study.  I am getting some ideas towards making a few youtube videos in order to expose this false teaching in more detail.  This time I will be using a flip video and going through the details myself.  The whole rebellion doctrine although based on some flawed ideas such as rebellion is a demon spirit, tranference of spirits, even listening to rebels the spirit gets on you, sickness caused by agreeing with rebels, lost of destiny, complaining is rebellion,  judging sin means judging rebels...  All these things and more Payne mentioned in detail.

                                              Everything about the CFM rebellion doctrine is built upon the false foundation that of Gods expressive authority rests on his chosen lords with Wayman being the king of the lords.  The rebellion doctrine doesn't function without "someone" to rebel against and that God or the bible doesn't cut it, it has to be in the form of a man (WayMAN) or their headship.  This is such an insidious doctrine that once you agree to it, it will trap you.  There really is no way out of it, the rebellion doctrine is the best way to fool members into blind loyalty, to me it is a thing of evil.  Like I said before the rebellion charge requires no justification at all, it need only be made and the accused has no way to justify themselves in fact part of the doctrine claims that ALL rebels have to justify themselves and that they never rebel alone they always enlist others to their cause.

                                              I really want a crack at this doctrine and expose it the best I can even if it takes 5 separate videos.  It is far safer to avoid this doctrine than having been duped into it, then trying to find a bible way out of it.  Wayman also claims that rebels invent their own theology to justify their rebellion so he covers those whom leave and object using scripture.  This evil doctrine has all the bases covered no wonder its a fellowship favourite.