Re: WHO HAS FALLEN FROM GRACE?

  • its_just_me_nancy
    Message 1 of 27 , Nov 1, 2009

      Dear God....

      Deliberate misspellings?

      At this moment in time I feel like I don't need to worry

      about such mundane things..... Is there not enough LIFE

      going on without having to deal with these shenanigans?!!!

      Look, I am a (right now) a very tipsy chicadena that loves

      you both VERY MUCH  (Loki & Kenny)..

      Shalom Aleichem, Nancy de San Antonio de TeJas