Re: Led Zeppelin

  • its_just_me_nancy
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2009

      Well, there ya go..  I wasn't online this weekend, but I'll check these out.

      Of course, I know the songs.

      Whole Lotta Love is from II, and Communication Breakdown is older.

       I also like Dazed and Confused, maybe because I can relate?  ha ha.

      I didn't like too much of Zepellin's music after II.

      I also got really sick of "Stairway to Heaven" because of overplay, just as I did Lynyrd Skynrds "Free Bird"... When radio plays songs to death, it kind of makes me hate them.  Of course, I don't mind hearing them now, since the songs aren't played 40 times a day!

      Peace, Nancy