Dave Vicary Sacked by Waymanchrist

    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 1, 2009
      I have it from a reliable source that Dave Vicary, after being asked to resign the Perth church some weeks, and after his church council/board refused to comply with Lord Wayman's demand, that the Pope of Prescott has overridden the local leadership and sacked Vicary. Wayman had said, when the coucil refused to accept Vicary's resignation, that he would leave Vicary as pastor and deal with the issues down the road.  It appears he has done that.

      Apparently a 25 page email was sent to all the pastors in Australia discrediting Dave Vicary, pastor of the Perth church.  It appears, once again, that Wayman is out to destroy his own hand picked leader.  A group of pastors in Australia have all signed a letter saying that they disagree with the removal of Vicary, and Greg Mitchell has been calling those pastors warning them that they need to apologize.  The letter states that these pastors are 100% behind Dave Vicary. Every one of the leaders, except one, signed the letter.

      The Mighty Mitch talked to the Perth church council and told them to accept Vicary's resignation or he would fly Dave Vicary to the U.S. conference in Prescott and sack him in front of the conference body. The council reluctantly accepted Dave's resignation. Vicary wrote an email to the pastors in Australia thanking them for the privlidge of leading the Australian fellowship, and encouraged them to stay strong in their support of the fellowship for the sake of their people.

      That is the latest from, as I say, a reliable source.  From an earlier report I learned that at the first demand for Vicary to resign, it was Anthony Tilli who was to replace Vicary.  I am sure we will find out soon enough.

      I will post this, and then make some comments.

      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 1, 2009
        I wrote:

        [I have it from a reliable source that Dave Vicary, after being asked to resign the Perth church some weeks, and after his church council/board refused to comply with Lord Wayman's demand, that the Pope of Prescott has overridden the local leadership and sacked Vicary. Wayman had said, when the council refused to accept Vicary's resignation, that he would leave Vicary as pastor and deal with the issues down the road.  It appears he has done that.]

        Once again it becomes obvious that Wayman is the only real leader in the fellowship.  It doesn't matter if the local church wants to keep their pastor.  Wayman's word is law, and he is essentially a pope in his own religious world.  In that world, the church has no say in such matters.  I hope people in the Perth church, and in all the churches in Australia, take this as an opportunity to leave that joke of a fellowship.

        Message 3 of 10 , Jan 1, 2009
          I wrote:

          [Apparently a 25 page email was sent to all the pastors in Australia discrediting Dave Vicary, pastor of the Perth church.  It appears, once again, that Wayman is out to destroy his own hand picked leader.  A group of pastors in Australia have all signed a letter saying that they disagree with the removal of Vicary, and Greg Mitchell has been calling those pastors warning them that they need to apologize.  The letter states that these pastors are 100% behind Dave Vicary. Every one of the leaders, except one, signed the letter.]

          Hank Houghton was thrown out of the fellowship when he wrote a letter condemning the way that Bill Coolidge had been forced out of Waymanland.  Lord Wayman will not tolerate any sympathy for those he casts out of his fellowship.  It will be interesting to see which of these pastors who say they are 100% behind Vicary recant, and which maintain their stand.

          It appears that "Chucky's" influence in back in the land down under.  Woe to Australia!  I wonder if he will end up back down there to try and hold things together?  That might help some pastors make the final decision to get out.

          Message 4 of 10 , Jan 1, 2009
            I wrote:

            [The Mighty Mitch talked to the Perth church council and told them to accept Vicary's resignation or he would fly Dave Vicary to the U.S. conference in Prescott and sack him in front of the conference body. The council reluctantly accepted Dave's resignation. Vicary wrote an email to the pastors in Australia thanking them for the privlidge of leading the Australian fellowship, and encouraged them to stay strong in their support of the fellowship for the sake of their people.]

            First, we see the bully method.  In other words, the church council was completely bullied by Wayman.  That is Wayman's method.  Always has been that way.  Wayman has set up his fellowship so that he always has the upper hand.  From a political/social point of view, you could almost admire the set up. If only it wasn't so evil.

            If Dave Vicary did indeed send out an email encouraging the pastors to stay in the fellowship and support it, I have zero respect for the man, and I use the term "man" loosely.  At this point, Vicary has to see clearly that the fellowship that he has been a part of is evil.  Yet, he encourages pastors to stay in "for the sake of their people"?  Give me a break.

            I know how this operates.  Wayman makes deals.  They are basically, "If you do this, I'll do this."  For example, when the pastor of the Guam church resigned, Wayman had him sign over the church property to Prescott.  I am sure the pastor got something in return for that.  If you cooperate with Wayman, he will sweeten the deal.  I would like to know what Vicary is taking with him as he leaves.  How much of the resources that the people in the churches gave for "world evangelisim" is going to end up in Vicary's possession?  That should be published to all the churches.

            The people in the Perth church should be especially interested in this.  A lot of people would like to get that kind of money for just sending out a pro fellowship email.

          • udunnojac
            Message 5 of 10 , Jan 1, 2009
              Well, well, well... We shall soon see how this all plays out. It's
              been predicted that the Fellowship is doomed to suffer another major
              split by a couple of people who seem to be in the loop.

              This recent event regarding Vicary may indeed be the impetus for just
              such a split at least among the Australian Fellowship. Perhaps the
              repercussions will cross the globe and shake the Fellowship here in
              the States.

              I find it curious that Paul all of a sudden dropped out of posting
              here a few weeks ago and Nick has been conspiciously absent as well
              and then this happens as we enter 2009. I memory serves there was
              some discussion in the past two months regarding the lax way some if
              not many of the CFM churches in Australia have veered off the path of
              Wayman Mitchell's so called 'Fellowship Standards", even to the point
              of speculating who would take over should these churches pull away
              from Mitchell, ie Vicary, Tilli etc.

              I think Wayman's exhibition of control at this late inning of his
              time on earth is but a syptom of a man who feels the rug slipping
              from under his feet. Granted he's always been a control freak and a
              spinner of the 'truth' as it conveniently serves his purposes, he
              will no doubt accelerate his tactics as he approaches his final
              curtain call. I doubt he will ever see the error of his evil ways and
              repent much less attempt to undo some of the wrong he has committed.

              Perhaps Wayman has underestimated the Aussies. Hopefully they will
              see him for who and what he is and bind together in a mass resistance
              as he carries on ranting and raving, throwing his temper tantrum like
              a two year old with a soggy diaper, displaying his control freak
              antics.

              Would to God that they all stand against him and run Mitchell out of
              their churches and country. Certainly many of these churches are made
              up of people who have enjoyed a freedom from being under the
              Fellowship's 'thumb' with some of the liberty they have served under
              which is more on a par with the Assembly of God church atmosphere
              (can anyone say Mike Mastin?) than Mitchell's hardcore CFM militant
              church standards that are still in place here in the States.

              Perhaps as Vicary has wished the fellowship well and advised those
              churches to stay in place will be the very thing that will cause them
              to bind together, leave Mitchell and reinstate Vicary as their
              leader. How he could say this after being sacrificed on Wayman's
              altar that has seen the blood of his numerous chosen elite leaders
              and pastors, decade after decade. Certainly he can now see the evil
              that is at the top of Mitchell's corrupt church organization cult.

              We shall see...

              Jac

              --- In Escape_from_the_Fellowship@yahoogroups.com, kenhaining777
              <no_reply@...> wrote:

              > I have it from a reliable source that Dave Vicary, after being
              asked to
              > resign the Perth church some weeks, and after his church
              council/board
              > refused to comply with Lord Wayman's demand, that the Pope of
              Prescott
              > has overridden the local leadership and sacked Vicary. Wayman had
              said,
              > when the coucil refused to accept Vicary's resignation, that he
              would
              > leave Vicary as pastor and deal with the issues down the road. It
              > appears he has done that.
              >
              > Apparently a 25 page email was sent to all the pastors in Australia
              > discrediting Dave Vicary, pastor of the Perth church. It appears,
              once
              > again, that Wayman is out to destroy his own hand picked leader. A
              > group of pastors in Australia have all signed a letter saying that
              they
              > disagree with the removal of Vicary, and Greg Mitchell has been
              calling
              > those pastors warning them that they need to apologize. The letter
              > states that these pastors are 100% behind Dave Vicary. Every one of
              the
              > leaders, except one, signed the letter.
              >
              > The Mighty Mitch talked to the Perth church council and told them to
              > accept Vicary's resignation or he would fly Dave Vicary to the U.S.
              > conference in Prescott and sack him in front of the conference
              body. The
              > council reluctantly accepted Dave's resignation. Vicary wrote an
              email
              > to the pastors in Australia thanking them for the privlidge of
              leading
              > the Australian fellowship, and encouraged them to stay strong in
              their
              > support of the fellowship for the sake of their people.
              >
              > That is the latest from, as I say, a reliable source. From an
              earlier
              > report I learned that at the first demand for Vicary to resign, it
              was
              > Anthony Tilli who was to replace Vicary. I am sure we will find out
              > soon enough.
              >
              > I will post this, and then make some comments.
              >
              > Ken
              > Shalom

            • shazzamlightining
              Message 6 of 10 , Jan 1, 2009
                While I was in Perth for business,
                I was bored and curious and decided to pay the Perth Church a visit.
                I've been out of the PH for about 3 years. Of course there were no
                surprises in the service as I'd seen the routine for 14 years while I
                was in the PH in North America. This is a really interesting
                development as I finally saw D.Vicary up on stage doing his thing.
                It's funny as I've spoken to M.Mastin since he's been out of PH.
                The assistant pastor in Perth was giving me a history of the Perth
                Church..it is funny that he mentioned that Wayman Micthell's son-in-
                law pastored for a little bit.. but was removed due to some issues.
                M.Mastin was givin just a small reference of having existed. Looks
                like D.Vicary is heading the same way.

                Message 7 of 10 , Jan 1, 2009
                  Jac said:

                  [This recent event regarding Vicary may indeed be the impetus for just
                  such a split at least among the Australian Fellowship. Perhaps the
                  repercussions will cross the globe and shake the Fellowship here in
                  the States.]

                  Not likely.  The people in the States will mostly just be aware that Wayman had to go back to Australia to fix a mess "caused by Dave Vicary."  That will be the story.  Mike Mastin has already been gone for about 8 years, and most of the people in the U.S. fellowship don't remember him, due to the attrition factor of Waymanland.  Both Mastin and Vicary were just conference speakers, mostly at the Prescott conference.  That was the extent of their exposure.  So, as usual, the people will trust "headship" to "take care of these matters."

                  Looking back on the 2000/2001 exodus, it is amazing that the main leaders of the fellowship were exiting, but for most disciples it was just God "cleaning house," taking out the old guard, and bringing in the new.  "Now we can really have revival, brother."  It's a cycle.

                  Message 8 of 10 , Jan 1, 2009
                    Shazzam said:

                    [The assistant pastor in Perth was giving me a history of the Perth
                    Church..it is funny that he mentioned that Wayman Micthell's son-in-
                    law pastored for a little bit.. but was removed due to some issues.
                    M.Mastin was givin just a small reference of having existed. Looks
                    like D.Vicary is heading the same way.]

                    Mike Mastin was pastor of the Perth  church for about 15 years.  Greg Johnson pastored there when it was still part of Foursquare.  So did Wayman.  It is probably only because Mastin was there so long that they still mention him.  However, to call 15 years, "for a little bit," shows that they are phasing him out of fellowship history.  What a weird, stupid religious group.

                    Message 9 of 10 , Jan 1, 2009
                      Jac said:

                      [I find it curious that Paul all of a sudden dropped out of posting
                      here a few weeks ago and Nick has been conspiciously absent as well
                      and then this happens as we enter 2009.]

                      Nick is back on Cracked Pots as I posted a link to this thread.  He has expressed regret at Vicary being "demoted," and excitement about his lord and master coming to Perth.  He predicts the church in Perth will flourish over with His Unholiness once again at the helm.

                      He is cautioning that we hear both sides of the story before we say anything rash.  What Nick, and other fellowship disciples don't understand, is that even Vicary may be "paid off" to tell a prefabricated story.  In other words, part of any settlement that Mitch gave him to resign would be that Vicary would speak highly of the fellowship if he is contacted by anyone.

                      I am really curious as to what will happen with those pastors who signed the letter condemning Vicary's removal.  Will they have recanting sessions?  George went to one of those.  So did I.  So, I already know both sides of the story.

                    • Darren Smith
                      Message 10 of 10 , Jan 1, 2009
                        As I said on crackpots, Vicary has such a following in Australia,
                        that the majority of Australian pastors would have read the letter
                        and totally rejected it. Just about everyone in the Australian
                        fellowship is content to have Vicary over them. The only one whom
                        wants him gone is Wayman.

                        What a joke of fellowship, its such a con job at every level. Wayman
                        the self appointed leader for life is sitting pretty, never having to
                        worry himself with being removed, he can say anything, go anywhere
                        and remove anyone that stands in his way. Wayman can NEVER be guilty
                        of rebellion, manipulation, domination, pride or self will, he is a
                        law unto himself and as like a god of his own design. Its just the
                        most obvious thing looking at the fellowship from a distance.

                        Darren