Re: Ken thanks

  • unmaskedinsanantone
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2005
      "The problem is that such posts may raise even more questions"

      For my mental health, I'm just going to try to leave well enough
      alone for now and rest in what I do know for sure. I have
      depression/anxiety and these things just exaberate it, but I did lay
      down my pride and make a doctors appt.
      I can't fight this crap just by my little faith any more!
      Have a great Monday Ken....

      --- In Escape_from_the_Fellowship@yahoogroups.com, kenhaining777
      <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > [for running those questions by Karen.
      > I appreciate you taking the time to do so. I wish I could say that
      all
      > my questions were answered and now I have no more questions,
      > but
      > alas,
      > it
      > is
      > not
      > so.
      > ***sigh ***]
      >

      > I haven't posted about the Hades part of our discussion that day.
      It