Welcome

  • Dale
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 27, 2003
      As a member of the Erie Aquarium Society, I would like to welcome
      you to this club. If you join, I hope this site becomes a place
      were you can find out about our activities and the the surrounding
      clubs. Our purpose is to study all forms of aquatic life, to
      promote interest, exchange ideas and distribute information
      concerning the hobby, to encourage breeding and displaying of
      aquatic life. Feel free to post questions about the club, fish (or
      other aquatic life) and their keeping. We are starting out this
      site to help people become aware of the club in the Erie area, and
      want to welcome those interested to the activities. Thank you.

      Dale Davison
      President of the
      Erie Aquarium Society