cycling tank and local fish stores

  • kipper
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2007
      I went looking for some cheap fish to help assist in cycling a new
      tank I got.

      Went to fish store on 12th street by airport.  It smelled of
      cigarette smoke and floor was wet and disgusting.  I walked
      out...wondering how they could stay in business.

      Drove up to petsmart.  Quite a few fish where dead in the tanks.
       I was not even go to try to buy anything.  Young lady was at the
      cricket counter just leaning up against it without a care in the world.
       Probably does not even know how to clean a tank or remove a dead
      fish.

      So just about 1 week to the chiclid convention in Cleveland next week
       And I don't think my tank will be ready to support any fish.  :(
       I have been transferring 5 gallons every other day from my
      established tank for over a week now.

      Anyway.  Have a good one.

      Scott