So far so good.

  • Andrew
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 27, 2008
      Hi all,
      Just got back from my 3rd round of SPDT in China and the news is all
      good. I had a PET/CT done the day before treatment began and it came
      back NED. I had another round of SPDT plus Dendritic Cell Therapy this
      time around. They biopsied the tumor bed at the completion of
      treatment last week and the results of that are there are no abnormal
      cells present. Hopefully it will stay that way!
      cheers,
      Andy
    • Becky
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 27, 2008