looking for recipes.

  • Denise Sharpe
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 5, 2004
      I have a customer that wants a recipes for VE pumpkin spice other
      than pumpkin pies. Any help would be great. Happy New Year to all.
      Denise
    • cdkonzuk@telusplanet.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 7, 2004
        Quoting Denise Sharpe <dsharpe@...>:

        > Denise - Hi! I am a Unit leader from Red Deer and have been with Epicure
        since it began and I love to cook. I personally use the pumpkin spice in any
        recipe that calls for a combination of cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, allspice
        and/or any combination of these. It is great in carrot cake - 1-2 teasp, spice
        cakes, raisin cookies, and awesome in muffins - pumpkin, carrot, spicey raisin,
        banana....Once you start using it its hard not to!.. Enjoy.
        Carol Konzuk - unit leader

        > I have a customer that wants a recipes for VE pumpkin spice other
        >
        > than pumpkin pies.  Any help would be great.  Happy New Year to all.
        >
        > Denise
        >

        > All recipes sumitted have not been tested by the Victorian Epicure Research
        > and Development team unless otherwise posted.
        >

        > Victorian Epicure (Epicure Selections) do not take any responsibilities on
        > any posted messages.Community email addresses:
        >
        >     Post message: epicurerecipes@yahoogroups.com
        >
        >     Subscribe:    epicurerecipes-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

        >   Shortcut URL to this page:

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Margaret Morgan
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 7, 2004
          Hi, I am a consultant for Epicure as well. Living in northern Alberta. I
          use pumpkin spice and apple pie spice for french toast and pancakes to give
          them a different taste. Try it out. Margaret