  • Dana Kayal - Epicure Spicelady
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2003
      I wanted a very low calorie, low fat, dinner that tasted high calorie and
      would satisfy my Greek craving. This is all that and more.

      Too Good To Be True Greek Chicken, 6 WW pts each, by Dana Kayal

      4 5oz Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts, diced (4oz each cooked weight)

      5 Cloves Garlic, crushed 2 tsp Olive Oil

      2 Red Peppers, Diced ½ cup no-fat Sour Cream

      2 Cups Snow Peas, chopped in ½ 1 tsp each VE Greek & Lemon
      Dilly, divided

      6 Cups Fresh Spinach, chopped 50g Lite Feta, crumbled

      Heat oil, sauté Garlic 1 min, add chicken & ½ tsp Greek spice, brown 5 mins.
      Add remaining spices to Sour Cream and set aside. Add Red Peppers, cook 2
      mins, add spinach and Snow Peas, cook until spinach starts to wilt. Add
      sour cream mixture, heat through. Sprinkle with Feta to serve. Add an
      extra amount of Sour Cream if you'd like to serve it over pasta or rice.
      Serves 4.

      Dana Kayal, aka spicelady
      Mother to Jared 6 years, Alexa 20 months
      www.ingredientsforsuccess.com
      Make Everyday Gourmet, Simply by Opening a Jar!
      Live your Passion, Follow your Bliss and Share your Joy