Chili Con Queso

  • Spice Lady
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 16 10:56 PM
      I wasn't sure if this had been posted yet, so here it comes (again?)

      1 500g Velveeta - diced
      1 c. diced tomato
      1 c. milk
      4 T. Poco Salsa Mix
      serrano or jalapeno peppers to taste.

      Melt the velveeta in a double boiler, adding the milk as the cheese starts to melt.  When the mixture is partially melted add the milk, spice and peppers.  Serve with tortilla chips or bread cubes.  Can be microwaved to reheat.

      Dana-Lynn, Unit Leader, Epicure Selections
      www.crosswinds.net\~spiceitup\
      Gourmet the Easy Way