Re: [EpicureRecipes] Garam Masala

  • Sandy Savage
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 29, 2003
      I too have seen articles in cooking magazines that focus on using a brine
      for meat - one in particular was for pork chops. It really encourages the
      use of a brine for tenderizing the meat. The other aspects that you mention
      are interesting too.

      Thanks.

      Sandy Savage
      Independent Consultant
      Epicure Selections, www.epicureselections.com
      sandy.savage@...
      Tel (902) 893-1931
      Fax (902) 895-1192

      The Gourmet Food Store That Comes Right To Your Door

      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 17, 2004
        I am curious if anyone is familiar with the Garam Masala blend. I
        have searched the archives for recipe ideas for it with no success.
        If anyone has any suggestions, I would greatly appreciate it.

        thank you,
        Norma MacDonald