Recipe Credits

  • Spicelady
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2002
      Cheryl Warwick, HQ's Research & Development Chef has a request!

      She is cataloguing all recipes submitted to the site, for possible inclusion
      into cookbooks at some point down the road. In the event the recipes are
      published with credits she need to know who everyone is..... a portion of
      her original request is below. Please try to remember to include your
      information when posting your recipe. Don't forget that many e-mails come
      up as just a first name - please put your name and other info into the body
      of your recipe e-mail. Thank-you!

      When I receive these recipes, I would love to see name, rank and serial
      number.... Well okay, name, rank (Consultant, Customer, Hostess, Unit
      Leader, Senior Unit Leader etc, etc) City and Province. This would make it
      so easy. Cheers, Cheryl