Re: unsubsribe

  • Cathie Aspden
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2000
      "Dave Statham" <dstatham@...> on 04/29/2000 08:05:31 AM

      Please respond to EpicureRecipes@egroups.com

      To: <EpicureRecipes@egroups.com>
      cc:

      Subject: [EpicureRecipes] Fw: [Epicure] Vegetarian Recipes

      Hi Kari,
      Here is my vegie contribution of the week:

      LIGHT GUACAMOLE

      1 2/3cups frozen peas (thawed)
      1 avocado, peeled
      2 large tomatoes, peeled, seeded and chopped
      2 small cloves garlic peeled and minced (peeled with VE Garlic Peeler)
      1/4 cup minced red onion
      2 tbsp fresh lemon juice (Reamed with VE Lemon Reamer)
      1 tsp VE Chili Powder
      1/2 tsp VE Sea Salt (fine grind on VE Salt Mill)
      1/2 tsp VE Whole Cumin (ground well)
      Pinch VE Cajun Season

      Puree pease until smooth in food processor. In a bowl mash avocado with
      fork,
      add peas and all remaining ingred. Mix well. Makes about 2 cups.
      You could also try this recipe with any of our VE Salsa blends.

      Enjoy,
      Sharon Statham
      Team Leader, SOS
      Pitt Meadows

      http://click.egroups.com/1/3020/5/_/594513/_/957068167/

      All recipes sumitted have not been tested by the Victorian Epicure
      Research & Development team unless otherwise posted.

      Victorian Epicure (Epicure Selections) do not take any responsibilities
      on any posted messages.