Re: [EpicureRecipes] dark fruit cake recepie needed

  • D Marrs
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 29, 2002
      I have sent an attachment with a wonderful dark fruit cake that my friend gave me over 20 years ago when my children were still in school.  I amended it to our taste.  I made this for my daughters wedding and it was a big hit.  The secret to this recipe is that you soak it in brandy--the alcohol dissolves and just leaves the brandy taste