White Chocolate and Cherries & Berries Party Mix

  • Sandy Savage
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 22, 2010
      I got this recipe from a very good customer, Denise Fraser. It calls for Golden Graham's cereal which I could only find at a small independent grocery store - the larger stores didn't carry it. But I am sure you could substitute honeynut cheerios, or something else no problem.

      I made the whole recipe and was kind of wishing I hadn't, as I can't stop eating it ;)

      1 cup unsalted peanuts
      1 cup Epicure's Cherries & Berries
      2 cups Epicure's White Belgian Chocolate Chips, melted
      4 cups Golden Graham's cereal (or substitute)

      Put all the dry ingredients in a large bowl, drizzle melted chocolate over top, gently mix until coated, spread out on a baking sheet and let it cool. (I put it in the fridge). Break apart into small bites - and try to stop eating it once you start, lol!!

      Sandy

      Sandy Savage
      Independent Consultant/Unit Leader with Epicure SelectionsT www.epicureselections.com
      902-893-1931