Dip for Yam Fries

  • janet_collison
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 18, 2010
      I'm looking for a recipe that's close to the dip you get at Boston Pizza with their yam fries. Any help???
    • Shelly Bowman
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 19, 2010
        Hi Janet,

        Not sure what the dip is at Boston Pizza but I know some of the restaurants I have had Sweet Potato Fries - they serve a Chipotle Chili Mayonnaise with it...just add 1 tsp. or 1 1/2 tsp. to a cup of mayonnaise or to taste.

        Shelly Bowman
        Independent Epicure Consultant
        519-579-0201

        I'm looking for a recipe that's close to the dip you get at Boston Pizza with their yam fries. Any help???

      • Colleen Ludwig
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 19, 2010
          I’m not sure what Boston pizza serves, but I love chipotle mayo with ours. About 1/2 cup mayo, 1/8 tsp Chipotle Chilli spice, and 1 tsp Roasted Red Pepper dip mix. Mix it all together and let sit in the fridge for at least 1/2 hour.

        • Shannon Barkhouse
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 20, 2010
            I'm not sure what BP uses either, never had it. I love curry mayo with mine
            at home. About a tsp of Curry dip mix (or you could use a little less of
            Madras) to a cup of mayo and about 2 tsp of lime juice to make it dip-able.
            It's YUMMY!

            Shannon

            --
            Shannon Barkhouse
            Independent Consultant, Epicure Selections

            Do you know someone who:
            Needs some extra income?
            Wants to get out and have fun?
            Wants Epicure Selections products at a discount?
            Needs a tax break?
            An Epicure Selections consultant enjoys these benefits and MUCH more!

          • Laura-Lee Grudecki
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 20, 2010
              I'm not sure about BP's dip but I mix (I'm guessing on measurements) approx. 1 cup mayo with tsp VE Cajun Seasoning and squeeze in fresh lemon juice (about 1/4 of lemon) then mix and enjoy!

              Laura-Lee Grudecki
              Independent Consultant, Epicure Selections
              (403) 529-1539
              E-mail: ladyspice@...

              To view a catalogue visit www.epicureselections.com

              "Make cooking fun & delicious...simply by opening a jar!"