yogurt tubes

  • option8
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 9, 2010
      Hello: does anyone have a idea for homemade yogurt tubes? The tubes are really popular with my son's soccer team, but I don't want to bring store ones, I would like to mix yogurt with Epicure and bring that.

      But I'm not sure how to package them individually so that each child can eat his own at halftime without a spoon.

      Any suggestions? Thanks a bunch, Christine
    • Party Spice
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 9, 2010
        I agree with you, there is so much sugar in the store bought ones. What about yogurt popsicles? Use plain yogurt with one of our fruit dip mixes in ice cube trays with small popsicle sticks.

        Tina Christensen
        Senior Unit Leader, Epicure Selections
        514-693-0936
        514-880-TINA
        Shop online 24/7: www.epicureselections.com
        Your Independent Consultant
        ========

        Hello: does anyone have a idea for homemade yogurt tubes? The tubes are really popular with my son's soccer team, but I don't want to bring store ones, I would like to mix yogurt with Epicure and bring that.

        But I'm not sure how to package them individually so that each child can eat his own at halftime without a spoon.

        Any suggestions? Thanks a bunch, Christine

      • Kirsty's Epicure
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 9, 2010
          Why don't you try portioning them out into the little ziploc snack size baggies and then squishing them down to the bottom part, roll them so they look like the tubes and freeze them. Then after they are frozen, you can take along a pair of scissors with you to the soccer field and cut them at the bottom for them and they can squeeze them up as they eat!

          Kirstin Detert
          Kirsty's Epicure
          Mom to Noah (10 yrs) and Braeden (7 yrs)
          Independent Consultant & Team Leader, Epicure Selections
          (780) 968-4443 (C) 719-7355
          Email: kirstysepicure@...
          May is the month of the burger! Ask me for details.
          Shop with me online at www.epicureselections.com

          Hello: does anyone have a idea for homemade yogurt tubes? The tubes are really popular with my son's soccer team, but I don't want to bring store ones, I would like to mix yogurt with Epicure and bring that.

          But I'm not sure how to package them individually so that each child can eat his own at halftime without a spoon.

          Any suggestions? Thanks a bunch, Christine

        • Linda Smith
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 10, 2010
            I have seen plastic tube bags to make ice tubes that fit bottled water.
            Maybe they would work.
            Linda