looking for a couple of recipes from the Brantford training in Jan.

  • Shelley
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2010
      At the Brantford training someone make the cutest Little "Chocolate Heart Shaped Cookies - dipped in chocolate". Could someone PLEASE send me the recipe?

      I also spoke to a beautiful lady about her "Chocolate Snack Mix". She gave me the recipe as we talked although I forgot all the details. Could you PLEASE forward me your recipe?