easy apps

  • Peggy
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 3, 2009
      Hi Joelle,

      I really like the layered pesto pine-nut pate (Everyday app). It's super easy to make and festive too!

      Peggy Smyth
      613-592-0387
      jpsmyth5@...
    • Michelle Barbeau
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 8, 2009
        does anyone know of a cheeseball recipe that uses three of the epicure dip
        mixes/spices....i have someone who has misplaced her recipe and i'm not sure
        what she's talking about?

        thanks,
        Michelle

      • Shelley
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 8, 2009
          Red Pepper Sweet Cheese Ball

          1 Pkg Cream Cheese

          1½ Tbsp Red Pepper Jelly

          1 tsp 3 Onion Dip Blend

          1 tsp Sun-Dried Tomato Dip Blend

          Combine all together with mixer & form into a ball. Chill & serve with crackers.