Stir Fry Recipes?

  • Katrina
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 3, 2009
      Hi I was wondering if anyone has any good stir fry recipes using epicure spices? I need to find a gluten free recipe so the Teryaki and Satay won't work for us.

      Thanks in advance!

      Katrina
      Senior Consultant
      Chilliwack BC
    • Party Spice
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 3, 2009
        I like to marinade the meat in Chinese 5 Spice and oil, then do a stir-fry with veggies.

        Tina Christensen
        Senior Unit Leader, Epicure Selections
        514-693-0936
        514-880-TINA
        www.epicureselections.com
        Your Independent Consultant
        ========

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 3, 2009
          Hi Katrina,

          I'm a celiac and so are a number of my relatives. For stir fry, we use
          sesame oil and Braggs for the soy sauce (organic and gluten free--can be
          purchased at almost all health food stores/organic grocers) and epicurize it
          by adding the oriental stir fry seasoning and the pantry essential minced
          garlic and the powdered ginger . Then when the stir fry is almost ready, we
          add a tablespoon of the red pepper jelly to add a little bit of a twist.
          Hope this helps.

          Karen