Spice up an unexpected visit from friends or family

  • iammultitasking
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2008
      We usually offer unexpected guests Coffee or tea as we welcome them
      into our home right? Spice it up with ease by grabbing the following:

      your VE frother
      1 small container of whipping cream
      1 tsp of our delicious VE vanilla
      1 tbsp of our VE Tiramisu or Maple spice dip mix

      Throw all of the ingredients into the frother and pump away

      pour out your coffee or tea then top with the flavoured whipped cream-
      YUMMY!

      have a guest rim your mugs with your VE Mocha or Fireside rimmer
      AND/OR
      add 1 tbsp of Amaretto to your coffee or tea too!

      Have a great Autumn and thanks to Tina Christensen for linking me up to
      this group!

      Laura Grannary
      Working on Fast Tracking to Unit Leader
      514-631-0019