cedar planks

  • spicepalate
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2002
      Just received the spring/summer flyer. The new products looks great
      and I can't wait to try them out. One question regarding the cedar
      planks. Are they re-usable or are they a one time use only. If they
      are re-usable, how many times before the flavour of the cedar
      diminishes. Do you sell other types of wood planks. I saw a cook
      book regarding planking and they were using other woods such as maple
      and cherry.