Chicken Ranch Parmesan

  • allwomenlee2004
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 3, 2008
      I have mixed VE Ranch or Cesaer Dressing with bread crumbs. Dipped
      chicken breasts in Egg then in the Bread crumb mixture brown the
      chicken in a little oil for 1 minute on each side then put the chicken
      breasts in a oven pan cover with VE Marinara sauce prepared and grate
      Mozerells cheese over it. YUMMY its Ranch Chicken Parmesan. !
    • allwomenlee2004