Re: verde vinaigrette

  • taliamama
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 1, 2008
      --- In EpicureRecipes@yahoogroups.com, "bettyandbuffy2008"
      <bettyandbuffy2008@...> wrote:

      > I would really love some recipe ideas for using the verde
      > vinaigrette,please. Thanks in advance,it would be greatly
      appreciated.

      Verde right from the jar is wonderful just sprinkled on a pizza shell
      brushed with olive oil and baked in the oven 350 till golden (I
      learned this trick from a customer)
      Nicole
    • Tracy Berrow
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 1, 2008
        This may be one that everyone knows already but I love it and it's
        great for Consultants at tasting shows...Or to throw together to take
        with you to a dinner party!

        Just make Verde Vinegrette as on jar and mix in a sealed container with
        canned whole mushrooms, marinate 24 hours and VOILA'...awesome
        marinated mushrooms...very gourmet and very expensive if you buy them
        in specialty shops!!