Re: [EpicureRecipes] Awesome Caesar Salad Dressing Alternative!

  • Lois Gilmour
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2008
      How much Caesar Mix?

      ----- Original Message ----
      From: Joanna Thornton <thornton@...>
      To: EpicureRecipes@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, 22 May, 2008 1:16:08 PM
      Subject: [EpicureRecipes] Awesome Caesar Salad Dressing Alternative!

      This past weekend at the cottage, I found myself WITHOUT many
      ingredients needed to make the Caesar Dressing. SO...instead I used 1
      part Balsamic Vinegar, 3 parts oil, and the Caesar Mix....WOW!! !

      The best Dressing I have ever eaten. Everyone was asking where I got
      it!....and easy!

      give it a try.
      Joanna.

      www.yahoo7.com.au/mail