Ideas for Ceaser Dressing

  • christine
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 26 6:40 AM
      I need ideas for alternate Caesar recipes.... anyone have any ideas?
    • Marci McQueen
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 7, 2008
        I mix it into melted butter and use it to cook shrimp in.

        --
        "Many of us spend our lives searching for success when it is usually so
        close that we can reach out and touch it."

        Turn your everyday into gourmet, simply by opening a jar! Love the
        product? You'll love the business! Ask me for details
        Marci McQueen
        Unit Leader-The Pesto's
        251-3107- phone
        455-7102-fax
        Wondering what is new with Epicure Selections?
        Browse our product line. Click the following link.
        www.epicureselections.com/Marci_McQueen.aspx.

      • dar R
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 9, 2008
          You can use the Ceaser Dressing not just on Salad, but cooked porkchops cooked veggies, Best way is to be like me and play around to find out what works and what does not. I even put it in my Omlettes as a seasoning.

          christine <christine_gowland@...> wrote: I need ideas for alternate Caesar recipes.... anyone have any ideas?