Asian Hot and Sour Coleslaw

  • zesty_chef
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2, 2008
      I am looking for the recipe for the Asian Salad dressing that goes with
      this recipe on page 31 of the new catalogue. I don't have the Asian
      Cruet (yet :) )But I would love to try this out!

      Thanks so much!
    • JoelleRheaultBaron
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 2, 2008
        Sweet & Spicy Asian Dipping Sauce Recipe

        1 tbsp VE Oriental Stir-fry Seasoning

        1 tbsp sugar

        3 tbsp VE Red Pepper Jelly

        1 tbsp sesame oil

        2 tbsp soy sauce

        2 tbsp vegetable oil

        2 tbsp rice vinegar

        ½ tsp VE Crushed Chilies

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 4, 2008
          We had this for lunch and dinner tonight and there's still a little left
          that I may eat before bed ! It's delicious, crunchy and a nice change from
          a lettuce salad. I left out the crushed chilies as they're too hot for
          myself and my daughter.

          Sweet & Spicy Asian Dipping Sauce

          1 tbsp VE Oriental Stir Fry Seasoning
          1 tbsp sugar