Re: Jalapeno Jelly

  • Tabitha Lehigh
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2007
      I've used both the Red Pepper Jelly & the Jalepeno Pepper Jelly on
      chicken - boneless chicken breast in a baking pan. About 1/4 cup
      jelly + a few tsp honey over chicken.. Bake until cooked. This makes
      an awesome glaze on the chicken. Serve over rice. Really yummy!
      Also, the jelly's are good warmed up to dip fried chicken or chicken
      fingers in. Just put a little in a bowl & heat in the microwave.
      Hope this helps.

      Tabitha
    • tryanewspice
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 18, 2007
        BRIE AND JELLY APPETIZER
        1 Brie cheese round
        frozen filo pastry
        1 jar VE PEPPER JELLY
        Place about 6 sheets of filo pastry on a oven proof sheet. Position
        cheese in center and pour PEPPER JELLY over top. Take the ends of your
        pastry and bring them up over your cheese. Use dabs of butter to hold
        filo in position. Put in a 350 oven for about 15 minutes. Remove and
        serve with crackers.