Blackened Fish

  • sarie_rn
    Message 1 of 2 , May 5 5:28 AM
      Does anyone have a good recipe for blackened fish?

      Thanks in advance for sharing!
      Sarah Jorgensen
      Independent Consultant - Unit Leader
      Brantford, Ontario
    • janeandshaun
      Message 2 of 2 , May 20 7:30 PM
        Hi there! My hubby is a culinary professional artist and he has a
        recipe at work called Black and Blue fish, its a spin off of the
        regular blackened fish. First, you preheat the oven at 400, then you
        butter the tilipia, season it with cajun and then flip it upside down in bake pan, and then cook it for 10 minutes. Then flip it over to the non-seasoned side and put the blue cheese dressing ontop and then you bake it for 2-3 more minutes. Then its black and blue fish! It is best served with rice and vegetables. Its great I love it!