Deleting items from archives

  • labels_30
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2002
      I was wondering if there is a way to delete items from the archives I
      was just looking through them and came across four "My Party"
      messages as well as one with an audio file in the archives. I am
      worried about virus's and am afraid that 6 months from now I may
      forget and open it or one of our customers that are not aware of it
      may go in and open it.

      Sylvia