Re: [EpicureRecipes] Meatloaf Recipe

  • Margaret Towpich
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 2, 2007
      I had this one email to me last week from another consultant per below.

      This Meatloaf Recipe is fantastic!!!!

      Polpette Meatloaf

      1 ½ lbs. lean ground beef

      1 Tbsp VE Polpette Herbs
      ¾ cup rolled oats

      2 eggs, beaten

      ¼ chopped onion

      1 tsp salt & ¼ tsp pepper

      Blend together and bake at 350° F for 1 hr. Let stand 5 min.

      *If you like a moister meatloaf, you may want to add 1 cup of tomato juice.

      I really enjoyed it without!

      As mentioned above, some like a moister loaf and may want to add a cup of
      tomato juice, but I like a firm loaf, as it cuts up nice for presentations
      as well as sandwiches : )

      Marnie Dirksen
      Independent Consultant
      www.epicureselections.com