Re: [EpicureRecipes] Re: pumpkin seeds

  • Tammy Gallant
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 31, 2006
      I tossed them in olive oil and our toco seasoning..yummy
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 13, 2006
        Hi, my computer died so I was off line for a while so I am reading
        back a bit....
        anyway I wanted to tell you all that for halloween pumpkin seeds I
        made Herb and Garlic and sea salt they were awesome, we even
        considered making the curry too.I know it's kind of late but maybe
        next year.
        Nicole G