Re: [EpicureRecipes] Tandoori Seasoning Recipes

  • Bill Gorrie
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1 11:38 AM
      For a very tasty and unique dip.....
      Mix up a batch of Cheese Chive and Bacon dip but add 1 tsp. of Tandoori
      Seasoning in the mix.
      I call it "Daisy's Dip " after a friend of mine who Loves the Tandoori
      seasoning.
      You can also use Daisy's Dip as a Marinade for Chicken breasts. They turn
      out yummy and moist.
      Enjoy,
      Gail Gorrie
      Eppicure Consultant- Winnipeg