Re: Pink Peppercorn recipes

  • tryanewspice
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2 4:18 PM
      I had this on file I think off the web site...good luck,
      Emilee

      Pink Pepper Mayonnaise
      Serves 6
      1 tsp (5 ml) crushed VE Pink Peppercorns
      1/2 cup (125 ml) mayonnaise
      1 tsp (5 ml) VE Mediterranean Vinegar or white
      wine vinegar VE Sea Salt, to taste

      1. Whisk together all ingredients in small mixing bowl. Serving Tips:
      A flavourful spread for sandwiches or a quick topping for poached
      chicken or fish.

      --- In EpicureRecipes@yahoogroups.com, "velvismack" <velvismack@...>