  • Sheri Dicks
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2001
      Hi again:
      Just wanted to send a quick e-mail to let you all know
      that my spelling is not that bad as it may have seemed
      in my last email. I ran a quick spell check (it
      seemed to have a mind of it's own!) and Dana's last
      name ended up being Kayak instead of Kayal--we do alot
      of kayaking here on the rock and I guess that would be
      the automatic replacement for my computer!!
      Also want to send a quick Hi to Colleen, the 2nd
      consultant in Newfoundland...get in touch with me if
      you want to have a chat. Are you in Springdale? Did
      Dana sign you up? Hoping to hear from you.
      Take care and best of luck in the busy season ahead.
      Sheri Dicks

      Build your own website for free and in minutes at http://ca.geocities.com