Spinach Dip

  • Dana Kayal
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 1, 2006
      Many of us have enjoy the Spinach Dip recipe that uses a pkg of store bought
      Vegetable Soup mix. I was looking for an Epicure recplacement and thanks to
      my fabulous cousin Shondi I'm enjoying a great snack right now!

      1 cup each lite sour cream and lite mayo
      1 can sliced waterchessnuts, chopped
      2 Cloves Garlic, minced (optional)
      A few drops Tabasco
      1 pkg frozen chopped Spinach, rinsed

      Replacement of Soup Mix
      2 Tbsp VE Guacamole Dip Mix
      1 tsp VE Toasted Onion
      1 Tbsp VE Red Bell Pepper

      Combine all ingredients & enjoy. This is typically served scooped into a
      hollowed out Sourdough Loaf.

      Dana Kayal, Executive Sales Director 250-768-0670
      Independent Consultant, Epicure Selections

    • mammakass33
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 1, 2006
        Many of us have enjoy the Spinach Dip recipe that uses a pkg of
        store bought Vegetable Soup mix. I was looking for an Epicure
        replacement and thanks to Dana and her Fabulous cousin Shondi I have
        revised and tried this new beautiful cold spinach dip with no msg!

        1 Cup Light Sour Cream ( Non Fat works great with a Light Mayo)
        1 Cup Light Mayo
        1 Can sliced waterchessnuts, chopped
        1 Frozen package Chopped Spinach, rinsed and pressed very dry

        Replacement of Soup Mix

        2 Tbsp VE Guacamole Dip Mix
        1 tsp VE Toasted Onion
        1 tsp VE Minced or 1/2 tsp of VE Roatsed Garlic
        1 1/2 tsp VE Red Bell Pepper
        2 tsp of VE Summer Garden Sansel
        A Pinch of VE Harissa
        1/4 tsp of VE Caeser Rim Trimmer

        Combine all ingredients & enjoy. Let sit at least 1 hour before
        stirring again and filling a hollowed out Sourdough Loaf.

        Katherine Harrison
        nicespice@...
        Independent Epicure Consultant