Marinated mushrooms

  • Cherry's Spice Account
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2005
      I made these for a potluck and they disappeared, in no time. You could probably fry them, with the same ingredients, if you like fried mushrooms, as opposed to crockpot variety.

      Slow Cooked Marinated Mushrooms

      An ideal hot appetizer or side dish for beef or chicken.

      1 lb. fresh whole mushrooms; washed

      1/2 cup butter

      2 Tbl. VE Verde Salad dressing mix

      Place all ingredients in crockpot. Cover and cook on HIGH until mushrooms are tender and darkened, stirring occasionally.

      Cook approximately 3 hours on low.

      Cherry Dugan
      Independent Consultant
      home33@...