RE: [EpicureRecipes] asian recipes

  • Kev and Steph Cartwright
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2005
      This is my favourite Thai recipe. It is soooo good, and it makes lots!!

      Easy Thai Chicken-no fail!!!! Can be made in smaller portions, I like
      leftovers for other meals.

      10 Chicken Breasts 2 tsp VE Thai
      3 Tbsp Lemon juice

      1 chicken bouillon(made up with water) 1-2 tsp VE Minced Garlic

      Place chicken in 9x13. Sprinkle 1 tsp of Thai over all chicken, flip
      chicken and sprinkle the other 1 tsp of Thai. Pour over lemon juice,
      chicken bouillon, and sprinkle with minced garlic. Cover and bake at 350
      for an hour or until juices run clear. This is such a moist chicken, even
      if over baked a bit, it is still so juicy.