Re: [EpicureRecipes] Foccacia Baking Powder Biscuits

  • Laura Thomas
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28, 2005
      Tracey Ordano <traceyordano@...> wrote:

      I used the Foccacia Bread Mix in my baking powder biscuit recipe and
      it was fabulous. I have used almost all of the dip mixes in the
      past but had never tried the Foccacia. My family is sold! Quicker
      than the bread maker and super easy for me. I am not sure if this
      idea has been posted before or not but we were so happy with it I
      thought I better share!

      Tracey O from CR

      Hey Tracey....Its Laura! I used the holiday mixture with sharp cheddar or asiago cheese with a pinch of Jamancain Jerk to my baking powder buscuits. The boys gave the mixes to their teachers at christmas....just add the moist ingredients. They were a hit>

      Laura from Nanaimo

      All recipes sumitted have not been tested by the Victorian Epicure Research and Development team unless otherwise posted.

      Victorian Epicure (Epicure Selections) do not take any responsibilities on any posted messages.Community email addresses:
      Post message: epicurerecipes@yahoogroups.com
      Subscribe: epicurerecipes-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Shortcut URL to this page:

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT