Epicured Appetizer Recipes

  • juliespices
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2004
      Hello Everyone
      I thought I'd send in some appetizer recipes that I've Epicured.

      Szechuan Sesame Chicken Wings

      36 Chicken Wings
      1 tsp VE Roasted Garlic
      1 tsp VE Ginger
      2 T. VE Louisianna Dip Mix(optional)
      2 tsp. VE coriander
      3 T. Soya sauce
      3 T. Lemon Juice
      2 T. Sesame Oil
      2 T. Sugar
      1/2 cup sesame seeds

      Remove tips and cut wings in half. Place chicken in shallow
      casserole. Blend remaining ingrediants, except sesame seeds. Pour
      over chicken and marinade for several hours. Preheat oven to 375.
      Place chicken on a cookie sheet and sprinkle with Sesame seeds.
      Bake for 30 minutes. Enjoy

      Ranch Ham Rollups

      2 pkgs Cream Cheese, softened
      3 T. VE Ranch Dressing
      1-2 T. VE 3 Onion Dip Mix
      11 flour tortillas
      22 thin slices of Deli Ham

      In a small mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese and VE Ranch Dressing
      Mix until smooth. Add VE 3 Onion and mix well. Spread about 3 T.
      over each tortilla. Top each with 2 ham slices. Roll up tightly ad
      wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate until firm. Cut into slices.
      Makes about 7 1/2 dozen