Welcome & Weekly recipe

  • Marc Trottier
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13, 1999
      I would like to welcome everyone that joined this mailing list.

      The purpose of this list is to:

      1. Exchange recipes using VE products
      2. Share ideas on the use of VE products
      3. Communicate any anecdote regarding VE products

      Also, we encourage anyone to answer any request to any of the previous
      point. All consultants and their customers are welcome to join this
      list. Please let everyone know about it.

      Now that we have a base of people, I will be posting weekly featured
      recipes tested by the Epicure Selections Chef, Cheryl Warwick.

      This week, we are offering suggestion on how to use the VE Greek
      Seasoning (previously requested by a consultant):

      Greek Dressing:

      1/3 cup (80ml) olive oil
      3 Tbsp (45ml) lemon juice or red wine vinegar
      2 tsp (10ml) VE Greek Seasoning
      1 garlic clove, crushed
      VE Sea Salt & Pepper to taste

      1. Use as dressing for Greek Pasta Salad (use pasta, olives, feta
      cheese, diced red and green peppers)
      2. Use as a marinade for kebabs, chicken, lamb, beef or pork
      3. Use for roasted Greek style potatoes
      4. Use the dry mix with yogurt & cucumber for instant tzaziki

      Hope you enjoy this week recipe ideas. Next week, a "Quick after school
      dinner".

      Marc Trottier