Fakhrinur Huseynli Project Offer

  • Faxrinur Huseynli
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2010
      Dear partners,
      I kindly invite you to take part in the project of TC "Street Theatre as an
      Innovative Way of Intercultural Learning".
      We are looking for applying partner who will be able to apply the Youth in
      Action Program till the 1st of February.

      More detailed information you can get form the conception of the project in
      attachment. Also I added the part III and part IV below.
      i have already fulfilled the application form. So it will be easy to correct and
      confirm it till the deadline.

      We would like to apply till 1st of February, so it would be good to get your
      answer as soon as possible. We are ready to collaborate.

      Thank you beforehand!

      Have a good day!

      --
      С уважением,